• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Help Porting Save Files To Nintendont

PigPen910

Smash Rookie
NNID
PigPen910
3DS FC
5344-1886-2173
Note: I didn't know where to put this or where to inquire about it anywhere else, I figured the Smash community would be the most knowledgeable on the subject. So I apologize if this is deemed stupid to some degree.

I have been playing several games on my Wii that I emulated had emulated with Nintendont and Homebrew, such as Melee and F-Zero GX. The sheer difficulty of F-Zero GX has me unable to 100% the game and I have seen 100% save files floating around (I actually have one that I have for my computer, it is a .gci file) and I was wondering if it is possible to port these files to the game themselves and if so how to do it. I tried attempting it myself once before but just ended up corrupting the save like a complete moron.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Note: I didn't know where to put this or where to inquire about it anywhere else, I figured the Smash community would be the most knowledgeable on the subject. So I apologize if this is deemed stupid to some degree.

I have been playing several games on my Wii that I emulated had emulated with Nintendont and Homebrew, such as Melee and F-Zero GX. The sheer difficulty of F-Zero GX has me unable to 100% the game and I have seen 100% save files floating around (I actually have one that I have for my computer, it is a .gci file) and I was wondering if it is possible to port these files to the game themselves and if so how to do it. I tried attempting it myself once before but just ended up corrupting the save like a complete moron.

Thanks for any help in advance.
I think you might need GCMM go to wii brew and search it.

Top Bottom