• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help Missing spirits

ptwnbnw

Smash Rookie
I got super smash ultimate and I’m missing the spirits Fu jess baptiste vi Travis touchdown and Mario Luigi and peach (Mario golf super rush). I been on the spirit board shuffling and stuff for days and still haven’t found them yet. Am I too late to get these spirits? I really want to complete this spirit hunting 100 percent. Please help!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Think i am missing the mario golf ones too. I believe after a while from the spirit event they are added to the regular rotation & / or the spirit shop. I think that happened with an earlier event i missed.

Last edited:

ptwnbnw

Smash Rookie
So far I’ve only seen the fighter spirits show up at the shop. Do I need to finish buying the fighter spirits first before the ones I want show up?

ptwnbnw

Smash Rookie
So far I’ve only seen the fighter spirits show up at the shop. Do I need to finish buying the fighter spirits first before the ones I want show up?
Also I’ve been at the spirit board for days changing the spirits around hoping the ones I want show up but it’s taking forever

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Also I’ve been at the spirit board for days changing the spirits around hoping the ones I want show up but it’s taking forever
I dont particularly remembering having to do a lot of refreshes when they were made available, think they appeared rather quickly, if i had to guess they may not be available yet & not 100% sure of any patterns to guess a time frame but hopefully they will appear eventually.

As for the shop im not sure, ive always had a mix of spirits show up & never only had fighter spirits appear as far as i remember.

ptwnbnw

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah you’re right I get a mix too. Hopefully yeah in a few days maybe or little more those missing spirits will show up.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Any event spirits that you've missed will be available again after a certain number of weeks have passed. It's pretty much a game of patience.

ptwnbnw

Smash Rookie
Ok I hope so… It’s just been over a couple months or so since those certain spirits were first announced and I worry they might never show since usually any spirit I miss shows up right away. I worried they were like limited time only or something.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
None of the event spirits are actually limited time, as previous spirit board events have shown us. Even the spirits that require save data from certain games will eventually receive spirit battles and become available to get without the save data requirement.

Top Bottom