• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help getting to Pound 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I can pay for singles and doubles the only problem is my plane ticket to go. I heard the tickets are still cheap now, but I don't have that much money to spend especially since my step dad isn't living with us anymore and had to go to Utah to fix some things. My Pound 4 plane ticket money went on him going to Utah.

The Cheapest ticket I found was 135 (155 total)

I would appreciate anyone who would like to help me!

Also, I don't have a teammate so, if anyone is willing to team with me I'd be happy ^^

Thank you for all your help x3

-Christine

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^

Only Tong, I swear lol

And sorry I'm not really sure I can help you with any funds , Lady uuaa. I'm pretty broke atm and spent alot of money on gifts these last few days.

*gives tong what he expects from me*

But we can Def team If you want. I haven't signed up for anything yet but I'll consider it if you really need a teammate =D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I hope you both **** at Pound
Somebody's jealous. =D

And thanks Lady Legion, the people at pound have no idea what's going to happen to them once we team up :). haha thanks for teaming with me too :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I'm joking haha, I didn't read what you said clearly either *johns* no glasses and headache from yesterdays drama lol

You should go too, Torr, you sound like good peoples :)

Pi

Smash Hero
Uh why was seibriks thread met with such disapproval while this one was not?

Now don't jump down my throat...
I've met both these people, and tbh I don't actually like seibrik, and lady legion actually seems like a cool person
but it seems like a pretty blatant double standard?

I don't want to offend anyone in the community, but the main purpose of this thread was pretty similar to seibriks.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259336

I don't actually have a problem with people asking for help, especially if they can rep the south well (which both these people can) but its that it's bothering me how differently these two threads were received.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Lady legion wasn't being arrogant about it. She simply explained her situation and asked for help.

also keep in mind that I i didn't close that other topic but I agree with Exarch's decision.

I guess I should close this because she has already PMed both me and M2k for help and she's ok now.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
lol I'm joking haha, I didn't read what you said clearly either *johns* no glasses and headache from yesterdays drama lol

You should go too, Torr, you sound like good peoples :)
It's all cool

I won't be going to pound 4

My performance at winterfest was IMO horrible, plus the fact that it took me 3 months to save for it and it was local. I'm reevaluating myself on whether i should even keep playing or not.

Pi

Smash Hero
Lady legion wasn't being arrogant about it. She simply explained her situation and asked for help.

also keep in mind that I i didn't close that other topic but I agree with Exarch's decision.

I guess I should close this because she has already PMed both me and M2k for help and she's ok now.
The tone of the two OP's definitely was different :ohwell:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
who would have thought that swf would be entertaining a double standard re: women zzzzzz

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Just to make sure, did you pre-pay and pre-register, LadyLegion? I don't want you to go all the way to Pound 4 only to get shunned out of the door. :(

:069:

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I posted this before I even knew m2k would help. Sorry if it sounded mean or arrogant. I was just doing this because I was just seeing who could help and I didnt have to be as big as buying my ticket. Just enuff to help a little and I explained why I couldn't afford it before so people could see why I needed help.

Well people should help out Seibrik so he can go too.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

This.

Plus she has a clam.

Edit: SWF promotes anatomical ignorance by not allowing me to use the word ******. Beef curtains, whatever.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
You better Own! She is too good. I should know......=) Especially in other places.... SSSSSSSSS..
lol Don't tell me stuff that I'm already aware of because I remember that one tim-

ROMANTIC!

lol This topic has served it's purpose anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom