• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Need help getting a good controller

ExpressOnRs

Smash Rookie
So my older brother (being the dumbass that he is) brought my controller to a friends house and lost it, so now i need to get a new gamecube controller. Problem is I live in canada and there are virtually no options i can find for a controller around at least $40 USD Can anyone help :)

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
May I suggest you try Amazon? There's lots of vendors there selling those. Last I checked, they were going for about $23.50 but they're imported from Japan. Should you want to take this option, it'll be roughly 2 weeks or so for shipment.

Other than that, these forums have a small Amazon Store where they've got what you're looking for.

Right... when you get your new controller, I'd suggest hiding it from your bro. Lock it up and hide that key discreetly. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom