• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Need Help Customizing my 20XX build

RedCoatGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
GameAddict64
3DS FC
5155-3409-7413
Hey Guys!

I've been using 20XX 4.05 for awhile now and iv'e been using gcn re-builder to replace textures no problem however I have been wanting to change the default character select screen (css) with this one I found off the offical melee texture hack thread made by Goplex

http://i.imgur.com/lGy5ZI3.jpg

however after I replace it and boot up my iso in Nintendont it crashes Iv'e used Dat Texture Wizard as well with the same results Iv'e looked around the threads for advice and I cant seem to find out why it dosent work

can anyone try to add this to their build or at least explain why it isn't working and if it could work

also is it possible to replace the stage select screen with one simmilar to netplay community build it just looks so sleek
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIwIhC9WoAADyvE.png

thanks for looking

-RCG

alpha_leonis

Smash Cadet
My guess would be that the 20xx 4.05 css is a lot more advanced than the mncb's. 20xx,s css has a lot more options and different coding. I assume the same for the sss.

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Replace the .pngs individually

Ed94

Smash Apprentice
I've stream myself directly importing and exporting textures from 20xx4.05 as part of my process of remastering them for my project. check out my twitch and look for a modding video in highlights or see some from my thread.

oscat means to use the wizard for example and replace each png individually for the css that makes up what you want finalized and test it one by one. See if its maybe one bad file.

Top Bottom