• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help choosing!

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Um, Yes, hello there.

I am going to try to have a website for my upcoming smash group. I want to know what i should use to make a website.

I need a website that can have songs somewhere on the page that u can play. I also need it to have the option of putting pictures on pages, and different sections like HOME l TEAM l SIGN UP that type of sections.

Sarayu

Smash Rookie
Get DreamWeaver or use it if you have it or just simply use Notepad to start coding some HTML (if you know HTML coding anyways). HTML is the basic kind of coding for web sites unless you're interested in Flash/Actionscript (which takes forever to code) and buy a domain to place all of your finished coding on. There are also some coding options such as CSS and Javascript.

Or you could just use a freewebs domain...Personally the best freewebs domain in my opinion is ZetaBoards.

Top Bottom