• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help and I don't even know where to start

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
A week ago, MagicScrumpy released a video of overbuffing mewtwo
I wanted to do something similar, but with most or all characters for project m. My goal with mewtwo is to A. Make him act out of teleport infinitely B. Make disable an explosion instead of a move that disorients a player and C. create a frame 1 pseudo shine hitbox on teleport. I do have both Brawlbox and PSA installed I've just been looking for tutorials all day on how to do this but I haven't found anything. If you can help me in any way it would be a huge relief and I'd sleep better at night knowing how to do this.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Look for the animation for the start of the teleport, the one you want a hitbox for. Use PSA to add a hitbox, but be sure to terminate it later within the same animation.

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
Look for the animation for the start of the teleport, the one you want a hitbox for. Use PSA to add a hitbox, but be sure to terminate it later within the same animation.
Thank you very much. I don't exactly know how to add a hitbox

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
It would probably be a good idea to look at other characters in PSA to get a sense of what's what.

Top Bottom