• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need halp against Zelda

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
See, everytime I try to pull out a tasty combo with Toon Zelda, Zelda just bomb spams me and unleashes the downstab. Now, Toon Zelda's downstab may be fast, but it still is slow to recover from, and by then, Zelda has thrown his boomerang at me and brought me in for his double smash.

So what are some good strategies to use with Toon Zelda against Zelda? I can't stand to get arrowed and bombed by Zelda anymore.

Need halp nao plz.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol someimtes the shield can block the blast radius. for zelda its simple

learn2dodge

TLMarth

Smash Ace
Oh, I think he mixed the two up. I thought the same way too, but I know better now.
The guy in Green is called Link (Toon Link). The princess is called Zelda.

Mios

Smash Rookie
Lol. It seems as if this forum hasn't learned to sufficiently protect themselves against trolls yet.

w3bhead

Smash Cadet
hahaha it's gotta be on purpose because the announcer even says the name of the character when you select it

Top Bottom