• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need assistance removing salt

GreggTheKneeGrow

Smash Rookie
Hey there, and I am a newcomer to the Smashboards, and kinda really the whole Smash scene. I did play all of them, but that was when I was a casual player playing with friends and etc. But ever since I bought my first 3DS with Smash 4 to go with it, I felt...competitive about it. Now don't get me wrong, I've played my fair share of fighters such as Skullgirls, UMVC3, and a little bit of KOF13. So I kinda know my fighting terminology to a extent. But ever since I started playing Smash...and getting my ass Smashed. Salt has grown on me, so now I wanna make a change, I wanna get good at this game, and I wanna be someone with a Caption Falcon that is feared...so help me pls ;_;

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards ! :kirby:

Do not worry, I'll try to remove some of your salt.

Here is a guide on Captain Falcon.

Here is the Captain Falcon boards. You can meet other Falcon mains here !

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if you ever get bored just message me and i'll reply in a blink of an eye.

images.jpg

Top Bottom