• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need answer ASAP

Satcula

Smash Rookie
If I am crazy and buy a version from Japan, will it work on my Wii even though its American or do i need something for help it

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Don't import it. Just be patient. You don't want to do anything that will make you regret this idea. For example// Your Wii gets busted. there goes 250$. There are so many people waiting patiently for brawl in america. Imagine the Europeans and Australians.

asheam

Smash Rookie
Or you could just get a modchip... If you get someone good to solder it there is no risk...
If your wii is fully updated it WILL NOT GET BUSTED when playing other region games.. seriously you guys are all negative nancies about mod chips :bee:

TomSquirrel-Lord

Smash Cadet
you think it's hard to wait till march! Think about us aussies.......(I won't go any further, the horror is just to much to behold)

Top Bottom