• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a "Wii" friend...

Cuyboya

Smash Rookie
I want to share my stages I made with others but I can't upload files to the internet from my Wii... (Idk why i can't just go to my sd:\ area and select files but whatever)
so to share them I would like a or some people to be my "Wii" friends so that I can share my stuff (giggity :p) with them...
So any takers or should I just delete this cuz it's out-of-place or I'm not allowed to post something like this?

EDIT: nvm I was able to use a computer to upload some stages...

*sarcasm* Thank-you to all of the many of you who gave me their Wii #'s!!! You made me so happy!

Cuyboya

Smash Rookie
if we aren't allowed to bump our threads then I can delete this post and have my thread go back down! but I haven't gotten any reply for over a 3hr period so I think bumping this should be ok...
if it's not sum1 please tell me so I can have this post deleted...

*BUMP*

Top Bottom