• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a third main

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I already main Fox and Snake, but I feel like need a third. My third main has to at least be high tier, so who do you think should I main?

I was thinking about R.O.B, Dedede, Ike, or Kirby.

If there is somebody better than them, please tell me.

Also please give me a reason why he or she should be my third main.

Dark Anakin

Smash Rookie
If you use too many characters as mains it will just confuse your reactions. In melee i used to main Falco for example, and whenever I had a projectile coming at me I used to just press down B without even thinking to reflect it. When I tried to play with another character i got owned because all of my reactions where as I would use with Falco. A down B is useless with Link when a projectile is heading your way. I now main Sonic and my secondary is Falco for old time's sake, but because of the above problem I very rarely use a second.

I guess each to his own though, I just get so into my character that playing someone else just messes me up.

Roller

Smash Legend
yo, you best be usin da pikameister. He's da shizzle. Seriously. Fast, powerfull, guards the edge like a house, thunder is 100 times better in this game, good priority (especially Dsmash), can chaingrab, easy to combo with. AND he's super effective against squirtle...WTF else could you possibly want? Oh ya, he has some beastly new goggles now too.

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
I already main Fox and Snake, but I feel like need a third. My third main has to at least be high tier, so who do you think should I main?

I was thinking about R.O.B, Dedede, Ike, or Kirby.

If there is somebody better than them, please tell me.

Also please give me a reason why he or she should be my third main.
No one has even made a tier list for Brawl yet. And the tier rating really doesn't matter: just choose who best suits you instead of forcing yourself to use the accepted "high tiers".

Also, why do you have a Mario sig if he's not one of your mains?

Top Bottom