• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a sparring partner

Kingslayer77

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tenshi.zero
Hello there. I just started competitive smash not too long ago, and would like a sparring partner to gain experience and also give me some advice on my zss and my secondaries(samus, link)

If anyone is interested, here is my NNID:Tenshi.zero

Especially a fellow zss main with lots of experience.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Hello there. I just started competitive smash not too long ago, and would like a sparring partner to gain experience and also give me some advice on my zss and my secondaries(samus, link)

If anyone is interested, here is my NNID:Tenshi.zero

Especially a fellow zss main with lots of experience.
I'd be down but a few things, my IRL RNG is pretty abysmal atm working 12 + a day sometimes and then tourneys on the weekend so not a huge ammount of time

+wireless Internet johns.

However of you are down for when I finally go back home to my normal schedule or am at a friends house with non fraudulent Internet then I'd be down because I also have exp in the zss vs link matchup

Unless your a smart link that doesn't just spam up smash when someone's above them xD.

Kingslayer77

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tenshi.zero
I'd be down but a few things, my IRL RNG is pretty abysmal atm working 12 + a day sometimes and then tourneys on the weekend so not a huge ammount of time
+wireless Internet johns.

However of you are down for when I finally go back home to my normal schedule or am at a friends house with non fraudulent Internet then I'd be down because I also have exp in the zss vs link matchup
Unless your a smart link tspam up smash when someone's above them xD.
Thanks for the offer! Yeah, I'll take you on. Just let me know when you want to start.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Thanks for the offer! Yeah, I'll take you on. Just let me know when you want to start.
Next week prob my fraudulent schedule is booked solid this week next week might calm down. Think my NNID is 0_suit_Ryoko the MIIs black but I should be the only one with that name anyways.

Kingslayer77

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tenshi.zero
Alright. Just send
Next week prob my fraudulent schedule is booked solid this week next week might calm down. Think my NNID is 0_suit_Ryoko the MIIs black but I should be the only one with that name anyways.
Alright. Just send me a friend request when you are ready. My NNID is Tenshi.zero

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
I'd be down for that to make sure I actually do know the Rosa mu
good , ill give you a good insight because i play rosa dittos with my pal that is a competetive player. Looking forward to sparr with you!!!!

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
good , ill give you a good insight because i play rosa dittos with my pal that is a competetive player. Looking forward to sparr with you!!!!
Lol sorry if my phrasing was poor I'm a zss main and my friend mains Rosa I just like making sure I actually do play the Mu properly.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Lol sorry if my phrasing was poor I'm a zss main and my friend mains Rosa I just like making sure I actually do play the Mu properly.
its no problem, i need more match up experience with zss as well. ill be ready to play when your ready.

XAV

Smash Rookie
Hey, if you'd like to play some ZSS and learn quite a few things, add : Dielm93. I'm the only competitive ZSS in Chicago and I've been working in the lab A LOT lol

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Hey, if you'd like to play some ZSS and learn quite a few things, add : Dielm93. I'm the only competitive ZSS in Chicago and I've been working in the lab A LOT lol
Sure ill add you, my mis name is GBFerguson. hope to play you sometime

Bmk214

Smash Rookie
NNID
bmk214
3DS FC
3652-0556-3092
I'd be interested in sparring with you too. I main zss, mewtwo, Mii Gunner, zelda, and sheik. NNID: bmk214

Kingslayer77

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tenshi.zero
A small update to everyone following this thread. The reason I haven't been online lately is the same reason I haven't sparred with you guys yet. Recently, my internet was switched from charter to at&t, which is terrible. I'm trying to get it switched back, so until then I'm afraid you guys will have to wait for a bit if you want to sparr with me. I'm sorry for the johns, and I hope everyone is still interested. I'll update again when the issue has been resolved.

XAV

Smash Rookie
I'm still interested. Just let me know when you get your isp switched.

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I am down to play you : )
My nnid is : i_am_adrew

im no expert zero suit, but i would love to play against one!

Riggen

Smash Cadet
NNID
15243BDRAE
3DS FC
1607-3148-7902
I could do it, I don't have NNID (I think) but I could send you my friend code!

Last edited:

Riggen

Smash Cadet
NNID
15243BDRAE
3DS FC
1607-3148-7902
sorry, my NNID is 15243BDRAE, its an encrypted message of 12345BREAD, FC is 1607-3148-7902

Last edited:

DragonBall_Zack

Smash Cadet
Hello I'm looking for a sparring partner as well. I need work on improving my ZSS play further so if anyone could help out, I would be appreciative. My NNID is SSJ3_Zack.

iDreamTheater

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iDreamTheater
3DS FC
5472-7184-0561
I'm interested in having some spars as well. If any of you other Samus are interested, send me a FR on Wii U (NNID: iDreamTheater) and drop me a message on my profile. Thanks!

RoXoR85

Smash Rookie
I would really like to find some people to spar with also. Been playing ZSS for a little bit now and am really enjoying her. My NNID is mmafighter3120.

Top Bottom