• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a custom paint job on controllers!

Super___Sonico

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashboards.

I am looking for the lucky person to help me out with a little paintjob request.

I would LOVE you forever if you could find it in your heart to take this Canadian's GCN controller and make it Sonic themed.

Not entirely sure what I want. But I know I want it to be a Gloss Royal Blue or a Metallic Blue. Another thing I know for certain is I want the Sonic Adventure pose on the center of the controller. Aside from that we could discuss.

On top of that, I have a Atomic Purple N64 controller I would like to make Wario themed for my brother. This one I know full well what he wants.

Yellow on top, Wario's cap logo (where the "W" is sticking out from the white space). Wario Purple on the bottom (Yeah. Overtop of the translucent purple). Most importantly, he wants the Mustache to be sticking out of both sides of the "Start" button.

It's the new Smash GCN. So hopefully that makes no difference but I figured it was important enough to list.

I am willing to pay (reasonable) amounts of cash to get these comissions done.

Please respond as soon as you are able or PM me for a quicker response.

Have at it!

Top Bottom