• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need a character

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
yes yes we get it you want people to use Yoshi. you know, I think it's pretty mean encouraging a sucky character (JK).

D

Deleted member

Yoshi is great, you just have to give him some time and work with him. He's really not that bad. Just practice.
But, if you really want to be successful fast, use a top tier character.
Actually is bad, but fun. He really is "that bad". I'd pick yoshi cuz hez so darn fun to play, but dont be tricked into thinking he is good, by yoshi's who wish he was (not a bad thing, jsut a false reality). If u wanna get good fast though... id say shiek, for being so cheap(from a yoshi player's perspective). Any of the top tiers or high tiers are good actually

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
do whoever you want. like we care (JK). well my suggestion is to try them all out. the one that has the nicest feel you should take, even if it's low-tier.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
As the n00b spells it out: Ur beest bet es Falcon cause he got fast an powaz an Good Fair calle DA KNEE

As a REAL person Spells it out: Your best bet is CF, he is fast, as you wanted, he has speed, as you wanted, and has the (obviously) best Fair in the game. All your Wishes in one present.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
You said you wanted an underused character that has a good fair correct? G&W is for you. No one uses him, and his fair is one (if the only one) of his best moves.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
well two things to consider

are you gay or straight. if you're gay, go for Marth. If you're straight, go for Roy.

Do you like Fire or Ice

if you like fire, go for Roy. If you like Ice, go for IC. in all you should go for Roy...

No just joking go for a top tier if you can't make up your mind.

Top Bottom