• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a book editor

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I've been looking everywhere for a professional to edit my book, but everything's really expensive and I can't afford it at this very moment.
Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in (haven't been here in a while) and ask if anyone's interested. It's 108,636 words, 245 pages in Microsoft Word after fixing margins and font type and size. It's a comedy. The guy in my avatar is the main character (minus the santa hat).
Yes, I have done it myself. However, the author (if you could call me that) shouldn't be the final editor from what I hear. Anyway, thanks for your time, for reading this. Have a good day. :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, editors are usually provided by your publisher, and you have to do the changes regardless.

I can offer my services. PM me.

Top Bottom