• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebulous 64 Weeklies-9/25/2015- featuring Fireblaster, Firo, JimmyJoe, KoRo? and others

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
https://www.facebook.com/events/926525204085245/ Week 7 listing

Nebulous Prime 1 Results: 17 entrants

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=8484

1-Firo
2-Jimmy Joe
3-Tony

4-Khz
5-Ryan K.
5-GoodleShoes
7-Lobsterclaw
9-Arm Candy
9-Kian
9-SSj2_Gohan
9-Sailor Mercury
13-Matt Damon
13-Mankey
13-GV| Paradox
13-ayy lmao
17-Giggles
17-Knight

Nebs Prime 2: 16 entrants

https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=8489

1-Firo
2-BarkSanchez
3-JimmyJoe

4-KoRoBeNiKi (D/Q in Loser's, had to leave)
5-Coin Chaser
5-SunnyB
7-Horbie
7-KhZ
9-Ribb Cipher
9-Busterina Spaghetti
9-Tony
9-Face
11-eZe
13-deez nutz
13-TFM
13-J.Lee

Week 3 https://advancedbrackets.com/viewTournament.aspx?id=8499
1. Firo
2.weedwack
3Jimmy Joe

4 G5 | Yung-khaks
5 WinCancel
5 KhZ
7 KelvinHeit
7 Scratch
9 blueper
9 Vinylic.

Last edited:

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
A weekly nyc tourney series is long overdue. I can't make the first few, but I'm very interested in attending regularly come September.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I can't show up the first week either due to going on vacation but otherwise I'll be mixing between this and melee.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
yeah, it'll be weekly, so we'll see you guys there :)

Jimmy Joe is TOing, and so it looks like we'll have a baseline of like 6 setups :D

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Not 100% sure yet, but 18th of September the Friday before Baltimore's first monthly myself and a few other PA guys and possibly some of the Baltimore crew could come up for this. Would any of those guys want to come back down for Baltimore's monthly?

hectohertz

Smash Ace
Not 100% sure yet, but 18th of September the Friday before Baltimore's first monthly myself and a few other PA guys and possibly some of the Baltimore crew could come up for this. Would any of those guys want to come back down for Baltimore's monthly?

@ firo firo @ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi @ jimmyjoe jimmyjoe any of you guys down for that?

also @ anonymouschris01 anonymouschris01 you may have a better chance posting on FB in the nebulous smash or ec ssb64 groups. also in the event page when its up

hectohertz

Smash Ace
also a reminder that there's no 64 this week since JJ is gonna be in AZ, and i'm not around this friday either.

we'll be back next week

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Melee is on right @ hectohertz hectohertz I planned on going. Was unable to attend 64 due to lolchess tournament.

I can most likely show up, unless I find a job very soon.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
@ firo firo @ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi @ jimmyjoe jimmyjoe any of you guys down for that?

also @ anonymouschris01 anonymouschris01 you may have a better chance posting on FB in the nebulous smash or ec ssb64 groups. also in the event page when its up
I don't think anything official about Baltimore's monthly is up yet, I know they'll be posting it in the Facebook groups, and on here whenever they get around to it.

I was just figuring out my schedule for september today and realized a lot of smash stuff is going on. The weekend of the 12th is a big smash tournament at Penn State for anyone who would want to come down for that. I'll make a smash boards post tomorrow for that tournament. Then the weekend of the 19th I know me and some of the PA guys and Baltimore guys discussed coming up to NY that friday. Just wanted to give you all the heads up.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I've actually got a wedding on the west coast the weekend of Sept 18th.
But would love to do a big weekend with the Baltimore guys coming up to a Nebulous and a bunch of us NY guys heading to Xanadu. Any other good times to do it?

hectohertz

Smash Ace
  • this week should be stacked
  • Sensei, Valoem, and Megavolt and Chain-Ace confirmed?!?
  • Is Jersey gonna finally show NYC what they're made of? Or will they continue to be frauds and let us rule nebulous unchallenged
  • i heard whispers Rob Stone may be going as well...

Shears

Smash Master
  • this week should be stacked
  • Sensei, Valoem, and Megavolt and Chain-Ace confirmed?!?
  • Is Jersey gonna finally show NYC what they're made of? Or will they continue to be frauds and let us rule nebulous unchallenged
  • i heard whispers Rob Stone may be going as well...
I'm interested in coming up this week. I'll have to see how I can do it with my schedule.

Olikus

Smash Champion
just saw tournament number 7. great job jimmyjoe jimmyjoe ! you have become so much better the last months. really cool matches to watch. Im gonna tune in on number 8 now.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
just saw tournament number 7. great job jimmyjoe jimmyjoe ! you have become so much better the last months. really cool matches to watch. Im gonna tune in on number 8 now.
Thanks man!
Glad to have people tuning in. Obviously I hope weeklies improve my game, but I want NYC weeklies to improve our whole area like the MD/VA area improved since Xanadu tourneys started.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I think I'm switching to Pika when I'm off Keyboard.
It feels weird missing DJCs. great stuff guys though

Top Bottom