• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
plan 9, you gotta teach people how to fish.
you can't just give them a trout everytime they ask for a meal.

i bet kira can catch a flounder now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
a **** so large you cant see the end a towering ***** of ******l horror o my god one time there was like a painting and i could see the light of group study areas. ok so like dell ur getting one, or else i'll smoke u with my glasses son LOL man train of thought posts are too good u guys should post like this cuz at least its not one liner spam its more like 3 liner spam LMAO i typo'd liner like linter, linter too good, its kinda like litner city where yoko from gurren lagann came from except linter, LOOOL but they pronounced it ritona in engrish

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
post ur train of thought its too good like when my mom told me one time "hey dad, ur gay" and i was like helllllllz nah son but my moms not my son ROFL my family tree is actually entangled seaweed

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
LOL that's hilarious i don't really know what to post but i do love train of thought and there's final fantasy seven right next to me but there's a big crack in it just like when i saw choknater's crack actually i saw haze's and mango laughed when we were changing his tire okay i think that was 3 line spam

edit - i messed up

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL man kira ur too good ur name is dave kim who is a clone of kim zhu who is a clone of julian zhu actually kim and zhu dont really look a like WTF man this is so confusing, dave are u actually also a clone of DA dav3? man that'd be crazy didnt ken 4-stock u on mute city HAHAHAH oh no wait that was sultan of samitude (self ****)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
LOL man andre you don't look anything like your posts and i met da dav3 and he is funny he got gimped by m2k like 19 times and one time i beat ken in a friendly so im already better than you have you seen zhu's picture on facebook where he lookz exactly the same omg i laughed so hard okay this better be 3 lines and choknater i will mm you with my pichu on your sheik lolz if you ledgcamp me ipll win

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao man thats pretty funny lol but dont distract me im reading dragonmall manga in the first three chapters man bulma is soooo hot i'd totally tap that shes only 16 and flashes old men im 19 im an old man why wont she ever flash me? man goku is so lucky to be able to sleep with her and ride motorcycles with her i just wanna relive my youth as a powerful saiyan who hit his head on a rock so as to not conquer earth and meet hot chicks like bulma and chichi. if i was goku pan would be my granddaughter but i'd still hit it

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
the hardest part of starting a stream of conscoiusness is starting but after that its easy cuz u just kee going on what ur thinking but u cant go back and fix errors you just gotta keep typos but man its really hard typing in the library with this stiff keyboard stiff like a shaft **** lol im listening to techno on youtube its pretty good when i lsiten to techno i can focus better like when im writing a paper man i can stop thinking of how funny choknater is about goke granda ****ing pans sweet 12year old *** choknaters a pretty funny guy but i wish hed love me and come visit cuz we would be best frineds i know it no homo but sometimes im really gay like when kira is beautiful all the time and one time i slept in the bed with race and it was cold but there was a blantket but im not gay cuz i have a girlffriend and kissing dudes sounds reall gross lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
leon i dont think u know what ur talking about u should step it up and kiss some guys especially in those yaoi fanfics where goku and vegeta are ****** each other anally but then they gotta clean it up but they dont use napkins they just use their ki, but sometimes if they get lazy they can just give each other a dirty sanchez but they like to call it a dirty saiyan, nappa invented it

Top Bottom