• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ncsu

Ryo242

Smash Ace
The school...yes...that one.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to smash with besides those I currently play with. At Talley, in the Wolves' Den (If you've been to State recently, then you know what that means).

Also, if there's anyone on campus with Brawl...I will pay you to play. I know other people who will pay too.

So...anyone up for some Kirbycide?

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Ill be staying at state this friday and enrolling next year so hit me up. Ill be there about 4:15, touring the campus for a bit, then ready for anything bring it

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I know Xavier, he plays Peach and Falcon.

I know not RTF nor Nick O Teen.
Dotpwn: Wolves' Den, 4:15, this Friday. It's on.

Malk

Smash Champion
Actually it seems very unlikely that anyone will go to state this weekend to play smash when there will be a major smashfest in a different part of Raleigh

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I know Xavier, he plays Peach and Falcon.

I know not RTF nor Nick O Teen.
Dotpwn: Wolves' Den, 4:15, this Friday. It's on.
I wont make it till about 4:30, then i have to put all my stuff in a friends room \:(. 5:15 ok? if not i can leave school a little early i guessss... friend doesnt get off classes until 4 tho.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Okay, 5:15..It's on.
I know that no one comes specifically to State to play Smash, I just want to know if anyone at State without transportation to said event (AKA me and about 4 others), would like to fight.

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
i go to state and live in bragaw, usually i just play in the BAR (bragaw activity room) with vinay and harrison and a few other every now and then. If your on facebook friend me, im always posting on the facebook smash group and im pretty sure my facebook is linked in my profile.

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
ive sworn off wolfs den after eating there every night my freshman year.

im going to be trying hard to get a weekly thing going on in bragaw once brawl comes out. but everyone else's attempt has failed, esp since most of us are engineers with way too much hw and school work.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Today...after 5. I will be playing against someone in Gears tho (Finally have two copies), then I'll fight you if you come down.

Top Bottom