• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Wilmington/feyettville area SmashFest Or Tourny

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i will try tc but i think i got a fever but i am l0zr and i wil not miss a tourney unless death falls upon me. Or work or something. =)

But not to worry its not at least the work part, now death i might train myself to death getting ready for this thing, im buying a new controller and buying this game again tomorrow evening so hope you all is ready For the #1 stunner of smash =)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
This is gonna be a good one! Adam don't get sick we need to win doubles then you can die! also Lenca I need to talk to you about Whiteville son. i know a guy there that plays smash O.o. i will talk to you about it on Saturday. Also can't wait to play all the new peeps, it always gets me excited to play new peeps! HOLLA!! (stolen from LOZR)

edit-Lenca hit me up on AIM if you have it. s/n --> PacStrife

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
awsome =)

i was starting to think i was the only person in whiteville with a gamecube =)

my aim is Silver@$$Fluid....

change out the @/$$ with the letters

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Hey what time are we arriving at this place people?

and when are we gonna have to go?

also are we having a tourney aka singles/doubles?

if so what is the entry fee / rules gonna be?

finally, who can answer these questions? is it up to the people that show?

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
SMASHFEST, NO TOURNEY!!!

I don't feel like paying any money :( ECU is take'n all my money, but if yall have to have a fee, let it be somewhere between $0 - $0 LOLZ.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
smashfest it is then =)?

im down with any time on sat...its really up to you guys...when you can make it out here..

im only 1 hour away

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Lets do it at like 6 or 7 or something at night. The place is open 24/7 apparently so we can stay as long as we want.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i say we do a tourney, we must we will have plenty of pplz to do it. And why are we starting so late, i have work sunday morning at 7, we should start earlier so we can have more time to play anyway, this isnt looking good for l0zR=(

If it is a tourney we can just have 5bux from each player doubles and 10bux singles

Thats my input, but since i have to drive myself and like 2 others(bean,falco) I dont wanna drive two and a half hours just for a smashfest, i dont have all that much money to waste on gas, So unless this thing is a tourney, i wont be able to make it =(

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
umm why dont we all arrive at like 2 pm and stay for however long we want. I can probably do like 2-8 or 9 or so. And im game for a tourney if you want.

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok, apparently Pac and the Mourning Pirates are arriving in Wilmington somewhere between 2 and 3 pm. See y'all there.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
alright..2-3pm it is then =).....Tourny...and a smashfest.

ill see you all later today =) ^_^

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I can't bring a TV cause I'm bringing those crazy mourning pirates!! But yeah we should arrive between 2 and 3! can't wait to see everyone there and i will be available to set up the tourney for those who want to enter it. See yall there!! :)

Lowki

Smash Rookie
i got my TV and a wii there but besides that there is just 2 TV's so we are in need of at least 2 more systems, or 3 if someone else is bringing a TV. you guys are welcome to go there anytime of the day, but most of the people around here wont be able to get there till around 6-7 but we will certainly be there. i wont get there till at least after 5 it could be later (**** work) but ill be there the second i get off work. oh ill give you a bit more directions.

you guys apparently got a map but once you get into wilmington and are on market st. the place is on the corner of market st. and Kerr Ave. and its on the corner with the Carolina Petrol, subway, Citi Trends, Dairy Queen and a club named La Zona. its back around the corner. if you cant find it after that...i dont know what to say...heh i cant wait to play everyone, ive been meaning to go to the other tourneys like munkaid and stuff but work and money have been keeping me from getting to them. so thisll be great to finally play other people from NC.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ah thats too bad blue, im not sure about everyone else but i know i had a great time. I was only able to stay about 5 hours, but hanging out with everyone and playing was great. I wouldnt mind going back out there whenever so im sure it will probably happen again.

I didnt realize this when i was packing up my wii, but apparently i took someones wavebird reciever home with me. If this is yours let me know, sorry about that.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yes it was a fun place to hang and play smash all right there in that circle. It was fun and must do it again sometime peace.

Also nice playing everyone that i never have played before.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
We held a smallish tourney while we were there. these are the results:

-wilmington tourney-
1 Lozr
2 Pac!
3 Malk
4 Karn
5 Nigg
5 THO
7 Lenca
7 Quis'
9 Dragonstriker
9 Lowki
9 Toshiba
9 Xile
13 Chocolate Thundaa

Congrats to everyone who did well and gl to all those in the future who I know are gonna improve! Maybe some shout-outs laterz but now it is bed time..... yes

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
toshiba..yea that was mine =)...thank you for posting that =)

also..that was an amazing smashfest/tourny..
i was very impressed with everyones styles/techs

lozr...your fox man.....intense ^_^

toshiba fun playing with you also..i will def get up with you sometime again

fun fun

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ah ok cool lenca im glad its someone who isnt too far away. Whenever we hang out again ill just get that back to you. It was cool playing with everyone, and im glad i was atleast able to compete a bit this time around. Weve gotta hold another fest somewhere soon, maybe in raliegh or something.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah. Hell yeah, actually. What a great venue. We have to go back there sometime. If we have a tourney there in the Summer we can just ride out to the beach in like 5 minutes too.

BTW we made the trip home in 1.5 hours. We hit 120mph on the way home at one point, lol. Goodnight everyone

Top Bottom