• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Wilmington/feyettville area SmashFest Or Tourny

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
hey guys..if we doing this tourny..can it be tuesday 5th..4 min from now..

i requested that day off to go to 2_percents house with some other ppl to have a smashfest...

hmm. is feyettvile.. towards rocky mount? or raleigh..or where ever it's being held

Malk

Smash Champion
Ummm.. if anyone wants to paly they can still come over but it's kinda late now. Oh well.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully this saturday. If someone can offer a place thatd be great... if not, i guess i can try to have it at my place, but someone is gonna have to bring a tv and cube.

GrayFox28

Smash Rookie
Yo, I'm from Greenville but I got 1 maybe 2 more people that would be interested in playin Smash at a competitive level. I'm fairly new to High-Level Smash play and seems like it would be a VERY good idea to get up w/ you guys. Fayetteville isn't too far from here, so once I get a chance to actually go back and read this thread I'll probly have more to post when I see when / where you guys usually practice. I'm actually a Soul Calibur player but considering the tournament scene for it is kinda in a drought unless you live in CA, (plus I promised my friend Dire Vulcan, that by the time Brawl comes out I would be a serious Smash player) I look forward to meeting you guys.
-GrayFoX

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ah yes i was hoping youd come on here alex. I didnt want to be rude and ask but its cool that you offered it. Im down for smashfest/tourney at your place, saturday? Everyone who wants to do this post on here.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
alright...let me be for sure i have this saturday off....

also...raleigh is how far of a drive to whiteville(lol no one has to respond to this..just being lazy and not going on mapquest)

but what is your address alex ?

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
dang...i wont be able to make it to this one....i get paid every 2 weeks..next pay check falls on the 19th...

only got 100$ left till then..need to save for munkaid...30$ for gas at least..40$ for doubles/singles and the rest to get my bro in and for his doubles

shiet...maybe i can get a ride with someone..
anyone live near whiteville who i could get a ride with?

GrayFox28

Smash Rookie
So when do you guys usually do casuals? Sorry if somebody posted it earlier, I still havne't had the chance to read this entire thread.
-GrayFoX / Xiomar

Malk

Smash Champion
We play casuals like spontaneously every weekend. We'll probably play Friday night since Saturday is a tournament in VA. If you want to come to Raleigh that'd be cool.

Top Bottom