• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nba predictions

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
with the prelude of the season being done,what are your predictions for this season for the championship, m.v.p., r.o.y., etc.?

personally i think my favorite team (the celtix) will go to the finals this year,but not win the championship

Champion: Phoenix Suns
Finals M.V.P. Steve Nash
M.V.P. Kevin Garnett
R.O.Y. Kevin Durant

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Unless there is an injury I think Celtics have a great shot at winning it all.

They are very balanced and have a great future.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think Rockets might be the Champions it could be Rockets play Celtics and that sounds really good to me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think Rockets might be the Champions it could be Rockets play Celtics and that sounds really good to me.

Edit:Im hoping that the Rockets pull of something good to become champions and hasn't New Orleans been good as of late?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
with the prelude of the season being done,what are your predictions for this season for the championship, m.v.p., r.o.y., etc.?

personally i think my favorite team (the celtix) will go to the finals this year,but not win the championship

Champion: Phoenix Suns
Finals M.V.P. Steve Nash
M.V.P. Kevin Garnett
R.O.Y. Kevin Durant
eh, I don't know about Phoenix beating the Spurs in postseason.

So...

Champion: Spurs
Spurs has a better trio in Manu, Parker, and Duncan than the celtics do in Garnett, Allen, and Pierce. The suns has no one to guard Duncan.
Finals MVP: Manu?
M.V.P: Not sure..could be anyone...
R.O.Y. Either Yi from Bucks or Durant...

Unless there is an injury I think Celtics have a great shot at winning it all.

They are very balanced and have a great future.
I don't know if the Celtics have a great future. I love the Celtics, but there is one thing that concerns me about them; Garnett's, Pierce's, and Allen's ages. I think they are all in their 30's (Garnett at 31, Pierce at 30, and Allen at 32 I believe). I believe that their best shot is to either win it all this year or next; if not, they aren't winning it all. Those three will not be in their prime anymore.

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)
I don't know if the Celtics have a great future. I love the Celtics, but there is one thing that concerns me about them; Garnett's, Pierce's, and Allen's ages. I think they are all in their 30's (Garnett at 31, Pierce at 30, and Allen at 32 I believe). I believe that their best shot is to either win it all this year or next; if not, they aren't winning it all. Those three will not be in their prime anymore.
good point... it's do or die for the celtics pretty much...

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
yah its not like the celtix will make a dynasty or something.but hey any championship right now would be great.its been 21 ****in years,i think its about time.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Champion: San Antonio
Finals M.V.P. Tim Duncan
M.V.P. Kobe Bryant
R.O.Y. Kevin Durant

Rushbaby

Smash Cadet
I'm a heat fan, but unless shaq starts taking 'Flaxseed oil' I don't see us winning it all this year. I am encouraged that D-wade is back and after losing to the celtics by 1 I think we can contend for the east. But the one team I think everyone is forgetting is the Jazz. they have a top 5 PG and Carlos boozer is a beast in the paint. with a coach like sloan I don't see many teams besides the spurs or maybe the Mavericks beating this team. Steve Nash is a great player who plays too hard for his own good ( he works so hard in the regular season that he is tired by playoff time). the MVP probably goes to Garnett or Lebron. There is a chance though, if Flash is in top form that he could win his first MVP . Who Knows! I say spurs over Celtics in 6. Go Heat!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Go heat is right.

I love shaq and wade as well. I also think that they might have a better team than they had last year, even though they are a year older, just because of the addition of Ricky Davis. He brings a nice third option...they are better than their current 2-8 record implies.

EDIT: lol at trevyn. I need to give your *** a call.

Rushbaby

Smash Cadet
Yeah, The heat are better than their record. Once Flash is totally healed and Ricky Davis has learned the offense they should be a force to be reckoned with.

Bosh

Smash Cadet
i wish the kings would take it in the west and celts in the east and then celts win but the kings need to work on they're still a young team and with bibby out it definetly hurts there chances.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
i wish the kings would take it in the west and celts in the east and then celts win but the kings need to work on they're still a young team and with bibby out it definetly hurts there chances.
keyword being wish,haha.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Champion: Spurs
Spurs has a better trio in Manu, Parker, and Duncan than the celtics do in Garnett, Allen, and Pierce. The suns has no one to guard Duncan.
Finals MVP: Manu?
M.V.P: Not sure..could be anyone...
R.O.Y. Either Yi from Bucks or Durant...
Yeah, Spurs Has the best trio out there, no question.

And this time Manu Ginobili should be MVP, he deserve it a lot.

Top Bottom