• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NatuFest II Full results thread with shoutouts

Armant Natu

Smash Cadet
Thank you all for coming to the second NatuFest, and first War Room monthly! Things ran into a few problems concerning the wifi and such, but it went off without a hitch! I hope to see everyone again for the next one!

NatuFest II PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
KZoo | Lordy
$48.00
2nd
Ginger
$24.00
3rd
Tap
$8.00
5th
Dirtboi
7th
Miloni
7th
Jawsome
9th
Poi
9th
Jayhawker
9th
Mizuo
9th
Frost
13th
Twebby
13th
Weak?
13th
Jonny
13th
Haru

NatuFest II PM Dubs
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Dirtboi and Ginger
2nd
KZoo|Lordy and Benji
3rd
No Juan Love Tap
4th
Jawsome and LMT
5th
Jayhawker and Tiny Boss
5th
Haru and Natu
7th
Shabby and Action Master

NatuFest II Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Ginger
$48.00
2nd
Skey
$24.00
3rd
Heinz
$8.00
4th
Dirtboi
5th
Rasto
5th
KZoo | Lordy
7th
100%
9th
Natu
9th
Shabby
9th
Haru
13th
Frost
13th
Miloni
13th
Apocalypse
13th
Jak

NatuFest II Melee Dubs
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Ginger and 100%
2nd
Skey and Rasto
3rd
LMT and Dirtboi
4th
KZoo|Lordy and Benji
5th
Shabby and Action Master
5th
Haru and Natu

NatuFest II Sm4sh Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Miloni
$42.00
2nd
TresPayne
$21.00
3rd
Shadow
$7.00
4th
Weak?
5th
White Lotus
5th
Frost
7th
iu
7th
J_The_Man
9th
Reno
9th
Nika
9th
Jawsome
9th
Anasazi
13th
Jonny
13th
Poon Goon

NatuFest II Sm4sh Dubs
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Miloni and Frost
2nd
Jawsome and TresPayne
3rd
Adorable Knight and J the Man
4th
Natu and TWEBBY
5th
Reno and Nika

Last edited:

Armant Natu

Smash Cadet
I want to start by giving shoutouts to Jake Hower, even though he won't read this. He runs War Room and he helped me out a lot that day. Next time the wifi will be in the main smash room and he'll know to be there early enough to let us inside. On that note, shoutouts to everyone who was chilled while hanging out in the entryway. Random floor setup HYPE!!! And the shoutouts continue...

Lordy - Thanks again for coming all the way out here and getting everyone wasted to raise the hype levels the day before. It's always a plus. And thanks for recording the finals sets and getting them up quicker than most.
Ginger - I didn't get much of a chance to talk to ya, but I watched some damn good games and I'm glad you showed up!
Heinz - It was a pleasure to meet you. You're a kickass dude. I greatly appreciate your assistance with numbers and bracket stuff. I hope to see you at some more events and play some Melee with ya. We'll have to try to get you to play PM too :p
Tap - Goddamn dude. Your improvement never ceases to amaze me. You showed what you're made of. And it's dinosaur. Your best performance I've seen so far. You're the next in line for PR and you're on a fast track. Keep that **** up!
DIRTBOOOIIII - I still can't get over your win on Heinz being robbed from you. I wish he HAD been your bracket match because that **** was hype. Don't let that stuff get you down though man. You coulda done better than you did after that.
100% - Good to see you as always. I'm planning to run as much Melee as I can and I hope to play you more as a result!
Miloni - Thanks for coming out and destroying everyone in Sm4sh. I can see your improvement in PM as well and I can't wait to see you get good there too. Keep it up!
J_The_Man - Thank you for your continued support for Sm4sh at NatuFest. I hope to see you a little less salty next time!
Jayhawker - Don't get too discouraged with your Marth. You're still early in development and it takes a lot of experience to get where you want a marth to be. But you're growing fast. Keep it up man! Your future is bright!

poi

Smash Rookie
Was my first tourney in almost a year, thanks for hosting! Hopefully I can do a bit better next time :D

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to shadow for sending me to losers bracket before winners for the first time since like manor 7

Shoutouts to my PM pool for having to wait for me to finish running back through losers before i was willing to play pm

Shoutouts myself for only losing to PR in PM bracket

Shoutouts to my melee pool for consisting almost entirely of captain falcon players

Shoutouts to poi for that awesome angel beats shirt

Mizuo

Smash Rookie
Diddy/marth
Yoshi/rob
Charizard
Rob
Idr who white lotus used
Villager/palu

Anything after that I don't remember, j the man probably used pit but that's all I got
There was Shulk/Lucina
Captain Falcon
Sheik
Mario

Top Bottom