• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NatuFest April 4th 2015 PM and Sm4sh WiiU full results thread AND SHOUTOUTS!

Armant Natu

Smash Cadet
Here is the official results thread for Natufest
Saturday, April 4, 2015 @ Battlefront Gaming​

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the last monthly at Battlefront Gaming. I hope to see you all at the next NatuFest at the new venue. Information for all of that coming soon.

NatuFest Sm4sh Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Miloni
$30.00
2nd
King James
$15.00
3rd
Adorable Knight
$5.00
4th
Frost
5th
Epok
5th
J_The_Man
7th
Jawsome
7th
Player W22
9th
NateDawg367
9th
Natu

NatuFest Sm4sh Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
King James | Miloni
2nd
Adorable Knight | Shadow
3rd
J_The_Man | Epok
4th
Frost | Jawsome
5th
Natu | Eliwindu

NatuFest Project M Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Tap
$48.00
2nd
Haru
$24.00
3rd
Ryan
$8.00
4th
Jawsome
5th
ChosenJuan
5th
Miloni
7th
Frost
8th
Kerfuffle
9th
Natu
9th
Neth
9th
Krump
9th
Jonah
13th
Chris
13th
Apocalypse
13th
Jayhawker
13th
SmashMan

NatuFest Project M Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
No Juan Loves Tap
2nd
Skin and Bones
3rd
Frosty Cuban
4th
Kerfumples
5th
Backdoor Bacon
5th
Scrubby Jawsome
7th
Nethpocalypse
7th
Scared Hitless
9th
The Fifth Amendmant

Armant Natu

Smash Cadet
I wanna start by giving shoutouts to everyone who showed up for Sm4sh WiiU. I didn't remember my own rules or stages and you guys handled everything very well. Thank you all! I'll give full shoutouts later.

Last edited:

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
Haru shoutouts

Natu- thanks for an awesomely run tournament. Was one of the best hosted ones I've been to. Keep it up if you want that TO PR n_n
Tap- good stuff man. Wasent long ago you were getting scrubed upon and you are becoming a dominate dino force in michigan PM. Keep it up.
Ryan bae~- I'm happy to see you playing again. Was hoping to see you in bracket again someday and I'm glad I did. Twice thaat weekend. Totally godlike
Jawsome- my main man mike. thanks for coming out. I gotta MM you next time
Twebby- **** YOU TWUUUUUUUBY n_n
ChosenJuan- great teamwork between you and tap. You guys are a pretty legendary team. And your roy is always impressive.
Miloni-you looked quite strong in s4. Please don't join the diddy scourge. You don't have to. You are better then that
Frost- yay we didn't meet in bracket. For once. Good games tho. Your lucas is getting better.
Kerfuffle- didn't play you, but was cool seeing you.
Neth- honestly never met you before so I wasent expecting much but you really surprised me. You have really good tech skill. Keep it up man
Krump- dude you are getting a lot better! Keep that **** up.
Chris- hope you had fun at your first event. Hope to see you come out to more.
Jayhawker- your marth is looking a lot better. Its frustrating for a developing marth. And I respect you sticking with him.

Anyone I missed, I either didn't meet or don't remember. Sorry. And hype all around

kRuMP

Smash Rookie
NNID
charzymon
Shoutouts to Haru for destroying my fraudulent Fox which I honestly had coming to me.
Shoutouts to the guys that came from Pestoskey for one of their first tournaments, would love you see you guys come out more.
Shoutouts to Milloni for beating me with his Kirby. I'll be asking for a salty MM rematch next time I see ya.

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to tap for winning on my wii and forcing me to burn it
Shoutouts to haru for breaking my heart and losing after getting so far
Shoutouts to ryan for not switching to sheik against tap for some reason
Shoutouts to Adorable knight for a great performance in singles
Shoutouts to Shadow for and Adorable knight for an amazing performance in doubles
Shoutouts to everyone else for making it

Haru shoutouts

Natu- thanks for an awesomely run tournament. Was one of the best hosted ones I've been to. Keep it up if you want that TO PR n_n
Tap- good stuff man. Wasent long ago you were getting scrubed upon and you are becoming a dominate dino force in michigan PM. Keep it up.
Ryan bae~- I'm happy to see you playing again. Was hoping to see you in bracket again someday and I'm glad I did. Twice thaat weekend. Totally godlike
Jawsome- my main man mike. thanks for coming out. I gotta MM you next time
Twebby- **** YOU TWUUUUUUUBY n_n
ChosenJuan- great teamwork between you and tap. You guys are a pretty legendary team. And your roy is always impressive.
Miloni-you looked quite strong in s4. Please don't join the diddy scourge. You don't have to. You are better then that
Frost- yay we didn't meet in bracket. For once. Good games tho. Your lucas is getting better.
Kerfuffle- didn't play you, but was cool seeing you.
Neth- honestly never met you before so I wasent expecting much but you really surprised me. You have really good tech skill. Keep it up man
Krump- dude you are getting a lot better! Keep that **** up.
Chris- hope you had fun at your first event. Hope to see you come out to more.
Jayhawker- your marth is looking a lot better. Its frustrating for a developing marth. And I respect you sticking with him.

Anyone I missed, I either didn't meet or don't remember. Sorry. And hype all around
I have failed you haru, i joined the diddy scourge over a month ago at manor 9. i was sent to bring balance to the sm4sh not leave it in darkness.

Top Bottom