• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Ike Day, April 1st

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Eh, fine. Ike can have his April 1st...

But Mr. Game & Watch gets Martin Luther King Day. No exceptions. >_>
No way. MLK Day absolutely goes to Ganondorf. He's black all the time.

G&W is only black when he feels like being black.

G&W can have Veteran's Day or Memorial Day or something. >_>

EDIT: At any rate, I'm still confused as to how we'll be able to determine the success of Ike Day. I see such a disgusting amount of Ikes online as it is, how will I know if I'm seeing an Ike Day participant or just a ***** to the brokenness that is Ike in FFAs (or, in much rarer occasions, an actual Ike fan)?

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
No way. MLK Day absolutely goes to Ganondorf. He's black all the time.G&W is only black when he feels like being black.G&W can have Veteran's Day or Memorial Day or something. >_>EDIT: At any rate, I'm still confused as to how we'll be able to determine the success of Ike Day. I see such a disgusting amount of Ikes online as it is, how will I know if I'm seeing an Ike Day participant or just a ***** to the brokenness that is Ike in FFAs (or, in much rarer occasions, an actual Ike fan)?
uh oh...may need to change this to national character day....set days when you have to play as certain characters

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I just found out that Youtube & Smahsboards are not the only sites participating in this
Brawl Central has some people
along with Newgrounds and GameFAQs (I dont care if you hate them)

Come on guys, spread the word

Ichida

Smash Ace
Greeeeat... an entire day of having to face one of my least favorite characters... guess I'll be staying off e-Brawl that day.

Top Bottom