• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nashun videos

Samochan

Smash Master
o.o You've gotten literately ten times better than the last time I saw your kirby. Hugs is just too good lol, but on the second match you made him run for his money. :3 now I want to improve my kirby as well. >_>

As you probably noticed, bair works better against samus than fair, seeing that your style change seemed to get HugS by suprise. :p I did notice several missed opportunities to punish, but also some nifty mindgames you did to hugs (feinting a full jump aerial against his shield to get him screw attack). ^_^ Roll -> utilt ftw btw. ^^

Against that peach, if you want, you can jump up and down on the ledge and collect the turnip at the same time as it flies to you. :3 But yea, peach is a ***** against kirby, no way around that. Spaced bairs are about the only thing kirby can do and even those get owned by peach's cc. >_> Dair flip can work though, but it's tough to get always right. Spacing and keeping peach busy is the key here, but it's tough. ._. Good thing kirby's shield is good, otherwise peach could dsmash kirby all day (not like she doesn't already, aerial into dsmash owns kirby cause he's so slow...) Can't view the second match for some reason. >_>

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, I was having trouble watching the second match too. Might've been messed up in the upload.

Nice matches, I really enjoyed watching them. Remember to b-air Samus when she uses her grapple recovery. If you miss, go for edge hog and you can try to predict when she goes for the ledge and drop down and B-air her, or hold on and force her to go for the stage instead of the ledge. Your choice.

Samus has too many advantages vs. Kirby. x_x

T0MMY

Smash Master
Nashun's Kirby is awesome.
I didn't know who you were until I met you at OC3, but now you are definitely a top Kirby player.

Runt

Smash Journeyman
wow i havent been here in a while...
i dont got any advice to give cuz i dont really play anymore but anyway nice kirby

keep up the nice kirbys every1

Top Bottom