• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Shippuuden !! New series!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
And os it starts the time of the New series and brand new episodes!

I hope everyone like it as much as i did and discussin this forum since it is a new series and all

01-02 = Amazing episode lol

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Akatsukis!!

They're all on my head.. but whatever, they're cool xD Deidara rulz!! The new opening is cool but it could be better. I can't wait to the next apisode, and the other, and the other.. same with the manga, lol.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I think the way they started it was kinda ********. I mean instead of starting with the Kakashi-Gaiden arc they simply skipped to when Naruto returns to the Leaf village. Even worse the first 10 mins was just a random scene where Naruto and Sasuke's showdown is about occur.

Instead of skipping the Kakashi arc completely they should have ended filler 2-3 episodes earlier and continued Naruto the way it was intended and follow the manga.

(New opening hurts me ears T_T)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I wish they did the Kakashi-Gaiden but mabe iot will come out as a movie lol

Well I'm glad the fillers are over an it was a pretty decent episode, I liked how the characters were animated so yeah I'm really pleased, cant wait for Gaaras fight.

Dibs

Smash Lord
It's not really a random scene. It happens later in the story.. they're just showing a big twist or event in the beginning for some reason. I liked it that way.

Can't wait to see nejji.

Top Bottom