• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto For Brawl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yes naruto for brawl :psycho:
he would have different color jumpsuits
his giant special brawl move would be the shadow clone jutsu
he would have tons of kicks, punches, throwing the ninja knives, man that would be mad pwnage :chuckle: :psycho: :laugh:

Link-NY

Smash Ace
sigh... why do ppl do this? Naruto in brawl... seriously WtF??? thats never going to happend and its a stupid idea... its like putting DBZ characters or final fantasy character ( cloud for you fanboys out there) in brawl... -_-

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
he also stated that characters that originated from anime or manga cant be characters...
his chances are literally 0%. he practicly made the rule so he naruto couldnt be in.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
they can. they wont. sakurai doesnt want naruto to be in. even if he did change the rules for some apparent reason, he still wouldnt put naruto in.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Oni ur jus made cuz they arent gonna dragonite in brawl
how does that make any sense? what would that have to do with anything? who said i was mad? im having fun...
hehe ok im done i just wanted to see what people would say if i made a thread saying this lol
sure... sounds like a pathetic retreat after being beaten down by facts...

i know eric you are so ignorent, oni knows whats goin on
Your so ignorent that you don't even know that there won't be any anime characters in brawl.So Naruto can take his Rasengan an Kage bushin no jutsu somewhere else.Play Jump ultimate stars.

Are You Him, Huh Are You So How Do You Know!!! You Dont!!!
He stated the information billions of times.And i hope for your sake your flame retartant....*looks out for Eorlingas*

they make the rules, that means they can bend them and change them
Why would they?That would destroy their credibility..and for what,a neon target ninja in an orange jump suit? Please....

he can have a change in mind
He cannot bend any rules,or Nintendo is gonna shove it up his ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom