• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Wow, more requests than I expected.

Looks like I'm not going out this weekend.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
M̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶f̶y̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶:̶(̶

I have two, one I made. You'll definitely enjoy one of them, Nanobuds Nanobuds ',: )

Would you (or anyone), at all, be willing to retexture Captain Falcon to fit him in Brawl's style? I'm worried if I touch it, I'll soil it just like I soiled myself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Would you (or anyone), at all, be willing to retexture Captain Falcon to fit him in Brawl's style? I'm worried if I touch it, I'll soil it just like I soiled myself.
Blood Hawk looks fine aside from the belt if it wasn't intentional. Do you want pinky redone?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
M̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶f̶y̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶:̶(̶

I have two, one I made. You'll definitely enjoy one of them, Nanobuds Nanobuds ',: )

I can mess with it a little bit, but I won't spent too long on cleaning it up.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Blood Hawk looks fine aside from the belt if it wasn't intentional. Do you want pinky redone?
I didn't actually make Blood Hawk, I just took the textures someone else made and Brawl-ified it, haha. I don't know what you mean by redoing pinky, but if there's something you want to do to him, then I insist on seeing what you can do!
I can mess with it a little bit, but I won't spent too long on cleaning it up.
Thanks boss, the only reason I'm not doing it myself is because I know there'd be a seam left over... In fact, that's the only reason why I haven't fixed a lot of models...

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I didn't actually make Blood Hawk, I just took the textures someone else made and Brawl-ified it, haha. I don't know what you mean by redoing pinky, but if there's something you want to do to him, then I insist on seeing what you can do!
Nano's gonna brush up on it, but I gave it a new spec anyway.
Edit: And while I'm at it here's the heart slightly darkened and desaturated. Tada.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Smash Cadet
Okay so I don't have time to put this on the vault before the midnight deadline but here is one I just finished recolouring. It's a green alt for retro falcon

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u8byabgcy2owpzo/AADugAcmFdKqxARvuoR-HnkFa?dl=0

Also could I ask for one alt from this pack, it is the red alt with the white scarf and orange stripe

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210761

I might have one more request but if nothing else if you could just render these two then that would be great! ... Sorry to add more to the growing load I hope you know how much we appreciate you Nano!

Kurukato87

Smash Apprentice
Here's a few Smash 3 recolors I made; Mars, Minty, and Maritime project based. Are you doing the normal Smash 3 version? I know it's outdated, but it's what I'm using until the update hits.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
GFZE01-1.png

Playing GX legit with Falcon is still the hardest thing ever.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'm like only halfway done with these requests. Captain Falcon uses a lot of fancy materials so he takes forever to render.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Cynapse Cynapse I will only be rendering your Default Captain Ganondorf model. He is having issues with the materials that I don't want to spend the time figuring out, so I will manually fix the bugs in photoshop. However, I don't want to do that for every color either.

Sorry dude.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
He's gonna need reconstructive surgery. Should be a fun challenge. starting to sound like Sid
default (beta).png

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
YA DID IT!! :,D
I hope you were amused by the nips.
So... Ummm... Do you have a full screen version of the shirtless one at all? I... Need it. For my own purposes.
Yes, I'm working on uploading them all now

Top Bottom