• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano WWYP - Real Scores and Comments :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I want to see the prompt to decide whether I'll judge or enter. Actually, nah. I might enter, but there's no way I'm judging. Unless the prompt looks fun to judge, which seems impossible but it may happen.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm gonna be a poo head and say this contest doesn't deserve a writer's pen as a prize as one of the options.
I know it doesn't matter and that it was already put as one of the options, but comparing this contest's winner to others that got their writer's pen through a short story or something like that is just a joke.
Sorry to flog a dead horse everyone, but I just wanted to point out I feel exactly the same as you on that matter. Buuuuuuuut...

But yeah, I would take the writer's pen too had I won. :p
...I went with exactly the same thought. :p

*Checks Group memberships*
...I should just bug Scav till he gives me my **** prize, methinks.

Also! I'd love to see Demon judge the next WWYP if he doesn't enter the comp. Or this "Dream Team" he talks about...

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Blackadder, you're better off bugging someone more active than Scav. Get Verge to get KiKi to do it, or something. Scav's useless.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You know, I don't think the winner is even set in stone, since my **** scores still remain unadded.
Seriously, what's up with that?
You're tips were really good, and you gave fair scores. I can't see why Scav deemed it all fake.

It all seemed really out of place to me.

EDIT:
Who said I took any of this seriously?!
*Shifty eyes!*

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You know, I don't think the winner is even set in stone, since my **** scores still remain unadded.
I find it hilarious that honestly anyone could just add up the scores, yet we're all too lazy to actually do anything about it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I thought about it, but then decided not to.

Someone save us

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I thought about it, but then decided not to.

Someone save us
I'm about half way through with all the COMPLETELY TOTALED (sigh) scores, but I have to go to to Jax to pick up my sister at the airport. They'll be posted around 9~10ish.

I'm just posting this so nobody also does it without knowing that I'm going to finish the job, and puts in the hard work in vain. :(

<3 Everyone

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I'm about half way through with all the COMPLETELY TOTALED (sigh) scores, but I have to go to to Jax to pick up my sister at the airport. They'll be posted around 9~10ish.

I'm just posting this so nobody also does it without knowing that I'm going to finish the job, and puts in the hard work in vain. :(

<3 Everyone
Tom, you're awesome!

Nothing more needs to be said. Good job dude!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...but I have to go to to Jax to pick up my sister at the airport. They'll be posted around 9~10ish.
You mean you have to go to JAX to pick up your sister, seeing that JAX is the airport, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom