• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanerz [ Diddykong ] vs QuestionMark [ TLink ]

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
That Tlink was good. He knew how to use bananas against you. However, that's all he did. HE didn't use his arrows/bombs/boomerang that much in the 1st match.

Second match was just nice. You destroyed him.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
I would just like to say your videos have consistently traumatized me and I consider myself very lucky I have never faced a good diddy player. Also, it was good to see a pretty good tlink player in action

pastaboy

Smash Champion
awsome stuff, i see ur opponent knows how to use ur nanas against u. i have to same problem. use the barrel as a counter if they pik em up.
btw gj placing in axis.

seirdo

Smash Rookie
...that was outstanding. I'm gonna go back to watching those a couple more times and try to learn a little more, haha. You've inspired me to use my peanuts a LOT more. Thanks for the awesome vid!

psike

Smash Apprentice
Great job of keeping the pressure on him and completely eliminating his projectile game. The most crucial thing I noticed was that you had amazing spacing. That TLink hasn't played many good Diddys from the looks of things, he threw bananas predictibly and just seemed to crack in mho. Good matches.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im suprised you didnt attempt to fair him when he was recoving on the stage. it always seemed fresh so it probably would've killed him much earlier

but nice vids man. its a rarity that i fight a toon link these days, so its always good to see a vid of the matchup when i dont do it

Top Bottom