• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Names thread

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
This name just kind of happened upon me.
It was the last of a long list of name switches AT LEAST 30-40 names long (I kid you not). I eventually stumbled across the name 'Ace'. It was cool at first, but then I realized it's kind of generic, so I edited it. It was then 'Ace Trainer', then 'PKMN Trainer Ace' (because I freaking love Pokemon), and eventually 'Cool Trainer Ace'. I picked the Cool Trainer rather than any other trainer type because I remember the male cool trainer was one of my favorite character designs when I got my first Pokemon game. I'll admit, I've tried to change my name more than a few times, but this one is just sticking to me like someone plastered it with superglue.

I have a few different abbreviations, but the ones I use most often are CT Ace (for Pokemon Showdown) and TrainerAce in Smash Bros.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm a Digimon fan. My favorite Digimon, Gallantmon/Dukemon, possesses this symbol that marks him as a high leveled threat.

This symbol is called the Digital Hazard.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
2 reasons:
1. Leif Eriksson was the coolest viking to ever live
2. I always thought Leif sounded cool as a name, and if I could change my name it would be that.

I always just use Leif, sometimes LeiF when I'm using my alternate control scheme.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
My name comes from one of my father's favorite cartoon series, specifically a villain. He suggested I use that name when I first started PC gaming about a decade ago. Looking back, it was a fantastic idea.

Anytime I can't use my full name, I use the ultra-shortened version, Sin.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
My name comes from one of my father's favorite cartoon series, specifically a villain. He suggested I use that name when I first started PC gaming about a decade ago. Looking back, it was a fantastic idea.

Anytime I can't use my full name, I use the ultra-shortened version, Sin.
Isn't that the villain from the old Underdog series? My dad used to watch it too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My name comes from my former favorite Bleach character; Kisuke Urahara. His nickname was "Mr. Hat and Clogs" given by main hero Ichigo. I don't like the Bleach series anymore, but I still enjoy having my name be "Hat n' Clogs" because it sounds unique and different.

When I play with friends locally or online, I actually don't use my username as my gamer tag. I almost always use one of my nicknames that I received in real life.

Top Bottom