• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name your most wanted Mii Costumes

The Jiggernaut

Smash Cadet
Basically, I hadn't seen a thread like this around here so I decided to create one. In this thread we can discuss potential mii costumes from series great and small. Which Mii Costumes would you like to see personally? For Mii(pun intended) I would like to see representation of more smaller series through Mii costumes. I would love to see maybe a Pokey costume from Earthbound, a Fiora costume from Xenoblade, or maybe a costume of Prince Richard from "For the Frog the Bell Tolls".

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
M.Bison - Brawler costume.
Specifically his SF5 appearance since that's his best looking one of his game appearances imo.

Masked man - Sword fighter.
No explanation needed for this one.

Magnus - Sword fighter costume.
Surprised this one isn't a costume already tbh.

Knuckles - Brawler costume.
It could work, but I have a feeling it would turn out something like the K.Rool costume...

Axl - Gunner costume.
We need to have the maverick hunting trio back in the game :D

Bass - Gunner costume.
Yet another Capcom costume, though I'd expect the former to get in with all of the MMX costume DLC as of late.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
Ganondorf's Wind Waker robe - Mii Sword Fighter costume

Raijinken

Smash Master
Gunner
Infantry (Advance Wars), and make the gear be based on color like in the games.
Sami or Grit (Advance Wars)
Bass (Megaman 7)
Jeff (Mother 2)
Snake (Metal Gear)
Wolf (StarFox)
Sylux (or other Hunter) (Metroid Prime: Hunters)
Slippy (StarFox)

Swordfighter
Cress (Tales of Phantasia)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Mike (Star Tropics)
Kanbei (Advance Wars)

Brawler
Black Shadow (F-Zero)
Rawk Hawk (Paper Mario 2)
Poo (Mother 2)
Glass Joe (Punch Out!!)
Max (Advance Wars)

Though of course, I'd prefer playable versions of every single one of these.

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'm confused, why would Snake be listed as a Swordfighter? He's more CQC and gun oriented, isn't he?

Anyway...

Jeff you can actually make a convincing Mii Gunner of, I have done it and it looks very close to the real deal.

Poo could also be a valid Swordfighter if wielding the Sword of Kings. I have a Mii of him as a Swordfighter and a Brawler on this basis.

Sami would be awesome, I'd buy that. Same deal with the recolorable Infantry outfit.

I'll offer something new to the list, though. Swordfighter... Namco's Valkyrie, from Legend of Valkyrie.

link-a-link

Smash Cadet
NNID
Linkaden
Swordfighter = grey fox (metal gear solid)
Brawler = Captain Rainbow
Gunner = marina (mischief makers)

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'm confused, why would Snake be listed as a Swordfighter? He's more CQC and gun oriented, isn't he?

Anyway...

Jeff you can actually make a convincing Mii Gunner of, I have done it and it looks very close to the real deal.

Poo could also be a valid Swordfighter if wielding the Sword of Kings. I have a Mii of him as a Swordfighter and a Brawler on this basis.

Sami would be awesome, I'd buy that. Same deal with the recolorable Infantry outfit.

I'll offer something new to the list, though. Swordfighter... Namco's Valkyrie, from Legend of Valkyrie.

Thanks for catching that, it was a typo.

Valkyrie would be awesome as well.

And I only refrain from listing Fire Emblem characters because I'd have to list the entire franchise's roster.

Last edited:

The Jiggernaut

Smash Cadet
I could really see Namco doing Valkyrie. Who knows what other franchises they might dip into. I also would enjoy the inclusion of more Tales Of characters as well. Cress, Collete, and Mint for the win

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Hell, drop Nintendo a line and mention you want Valkyrie. If enough of us chime in they might do it!

Top Bottom