• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name for Bowsers up throw up air combo

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
Koo-Pah is the only one that sounds good when you commentate, also it's Bowsers original name.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
As I said before, if we don't some commentator somewhere will and it may be terrible...
No I mean it should just be referred to as up throw up air... because that's what it is. Just like Fox's up throw up air combo in Melee is called just that.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I really hate being the guy that ruins the fun, but forcing a name is not a good idea. A name for a certain combo is something that comes naturally. The Sacred Combo (knee to Falcon Punch) didn't have a bunch of people sit around and say "What should we name this combo?" It simply was known as the Sacred Combo naturally. For the sake of the community, I think we should let the name either come naturally, or it doesn't need one at all.

TotodileKing3

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mariofan372
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story was an amazing game IMO and I like the idea of naming the combo SHOW.TIMEEEEE....

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
It's a Hoo-hah, done by a Koopa.

KOO-PAH! For sure.

Top Bottom