• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name changes..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
Are they permitted (on the forum...)? Anything? Just want to know. Is it possible to get your name changed? Thanks in advance.

antimatter

Smash Lord
you have to donate to the forum, i believe Crimson King said in the last topic like this that he closed.
if you dont want to donate and hate your name, I'd stop using that account and create a new one.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
you have to donate to the forum, i believe Crimson King said in the last topic like this that he closed.
if you dont want to donate and hate your name, I'd stop using that account and create a new one.
You're not allowed multiple accounts. And another way to be able to change your name instead of donating is to win a survey contest here but we haven't had one for a while.

antimatter

Smash Lord
I live in the Twilight Zone...
and I said, stop using the account. PM a higherup that you were going to get a new account, tell them the name of your new account, and create it. plus, IP addresses can be traced, so they'd be able to tell that it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom