• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name any dumb character request for smash

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros has awesome characters, like mario, link, sonic and such, some character requests do have potiental like little mac, megaman and such. BUT i want to discuss and talk about the dumb requests you seen.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
That was probably a troll request, like shrek, barney and other troll requests. Now, i will tell you one of the MOST ANNOYING STUPID requests thats popular. Tip: That stupid emo sonic recolor.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Captain King. He has no chance.

Also, I swear I've seen someone on the internet think their fan-character should be in Smash.

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I agree with you all but the most annoying request is shadow. Why him? Hes an assist trophy,hes kinda stupid now and he would be the Dark Pit of sonic if he was in smash bros. But can i tell you the most stupidest request i saw on miiverse? Make sure your bodies are reggie cuz if not, you will get ebola, diabeets and cancer if your bodies arent reggie for reading the post.lol jk Tip: The overrated first person shooter.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Troll request probably. But heres the post i saw on miiverse: "Instead of megaman,sonic, mario and pacman, put 4 call of duty soilders! The best idea cuz cal ov doty is da game evr!!!!11" That post gave me ebola.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Skrillex Plz

Oh! And toon Zelda, Toon Sheik, Toon Tetra, Toon Ganondorf, Toon Young Link, Toon Vegeta

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
I've seen people request stuff like Master Chief, Goku (the DBZ type), Crash Bandicoot....really, the Smash Miiverse community isn't a good place to find logical character requests most of the time. :p

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
While I actually wouldn't mind in the off^50-chance of Goku actually making it in (see: my SSF2 mains), I agree that expecting or asking for him would be really silly. Especially since there's a very, very vocal Goku for Smash supporter in my college who I can't stand being within fifteen feet of for various reasons.

But the request that's made me go "what" the most is easily... Sceptile. The least popular of the Gen 3 starters in a series that's already saturated with characters. What do you guys see in him?

Last edited:

Pigman

Smash Rookie
Someone once requested heavy from TF2.

Last edited:

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
Someone once requested heavy from TF2.
the scout from tf2 would be ****ing cool to play as. fast and light. force of nature up special recovery, scattergun side smash. use the bat as a jab, sandman ball does a small stun...but it will never happen :(

D

Deleted member

Steve/Creeper from Minecraft.

Oh yeah, also the classic dumb character request too; Goku.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The dumbest I've seen are
  • Shrek
  • Minecraft crap
  • Slime from DQ
  • Spongebob
  • Dark Magician
  • Baby Ridley
While I actually wouldn't mind in the off^50-chance of Goku actually making it in (see: my SSF2 mains), I agree that expecting or asking for him would be really silly. Especially since there's a very, very vocal Goku for Smash supporter in my college who I can't stand being within fifteen feet of for various reasons.

But the request that's made me go "what" the most is easily... Sceptile. The least popular of the Gen 3 starters in a series that's already saturated with characters. What do you guys see in him?
Grass starter
We have a Gen 6 Water Starter, and a Gen 1 Fire Starter
ORAS was coming out at the time, so it seemed to fit

D

Deleted member

Grass starter
We have a Gen 6 Water Starter, and a Gen 1 Fire Starter
ORAS was coming out at the time, so it seemed to fit
I think Sceptile would be a good addition actually.

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
The one ive always been joking about is DoTheFlop guy form asdf movie.
Moveset:
Neutral: Flop
Side: Mine turtle throw
Up: Screw Gravity
Down: Tree Powers Activate

D

Deleted member

Here's a direct quote from Miiverse also:
"Super Smash Bros. is about Nintendo characters, so there should be every single Sonic character in it."

Meerkat

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to see Professor Layton in it. But that's a (somewhat) popular request.

So I'll say Fawful. Especially if he talks throughout the match.

D

Deleted member

I'd really like to see Professor Layton in it. But that's a (somewhat) popular request.

So I'll say Fawful. Especially if he talks throughout the match.
Fawful in Smash would be amazing. IF he did talk throughout the match obviously.

RyanMelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanMelon
I faintly remember rumors about Cartman in Melee when I was looking up how to look up how to unlock Pichu as a kid XD

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
I faintly remember rumors about Cartman in Melee when I was looking up how to look up how to unlock Pichu as a kid XD
Your pikachu GIF explains XD
Oh yeah, one of the dumbest requests is goku, finn from adveture time, spongebob and last but not least shadow the hedgehog. I mean, WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT SHADOW!? Just because little mac was a assist trophy in brawl and gotin ssb4 doesnt mean shadow gets the same treatment, and plus shadow would be the same as brawl sonic expect weaker, slower and heavier, with 7 different moves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom