• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA Demo Code Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesGamer

Smash Cadet
DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR IT!
NO REQUESTS, ONLY LEGITIMATE ENTRIES

Whoever finds me the funniest smash related gif/meme/comic/etc. (No videos) and posts it in this thread will receive my last download code. You have 30 minutes. I will then announce the winner and award them through PM.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I fight for my friends, so take this.

Edit: i was lied to

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
what is this code of which you speak?
Ive been gone all day what did I miss?
There are codes for a special version of the Us/Eu/Aus Smash demo that is available a week early and has infinite uses.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541

and this song

EDIT: derp didn't read the no videos part lol I'll just leave it under the spoiler.

Last edited:

TheCarterFitz

Smash Rookie
:4pacman:Hello, I'm Carter. If you would be willing, please send me a Super Smash Bros. demo code for Nintendo 3DS. I wouldn't do this without something in return, so if you like, I am offering rare Pokemon, Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version codes, Drawings by me, and a dedication blog post to you when I review the copy of the demo. If none of these things sounds interesting to you, email me and we'll work something out if you prefer. Email me at turtleboyfitz@gmail.com or DM me on my Twitter @ TheCarterFitz TheCarterFitz . I hope you will be kind and send me a demo code. Have a good day!:4pacman:

-Carter

JonesGamer

Smash Cadet
There were some really nice entries, some of which I had never seen before (chortled at Hank Hill bringing the proPAIN). In the end, relaxedexorcist's Roy version of the BitF Mii strip wins! I love Fire Emblem and BitF, and I found it even funnier than the original Roy strip posted further up the page. Thank you all for participating, and I'm sorry that I don't have codes for everyone.

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet
Soo close... but the Roy thing was funny:awesome:. This was nice of you regardless JonesGamer

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Congrats relaxedexorcist, you really deserved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom