• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'n4n3rz' The Mini Montage [ Video ]

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
'n4n3rz' The Mini Montage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WitZp2ntFBg

The last montage type video I uploaded had alot of combo type stuff going on, This one has alot more barrel spikes/dairs/diddy humps. Still has some cool banana combos and tricks going on though. Alot of this footage is semi old too, I got a bunch of newer stuff but I'm saving it for my next video xD

Enjoy.

TomTom

Smash Cadet
Nice! What I really liked about it is that a lot of the kills were unique and spontaneous, the result being that the opponent was completely dominated regardless of the match-up. Overall, a great video showing a wide range of skills.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
God dang, I dont know how you time those Barrel Spikes. And the Dairs were so risky!

*subscribes*

Arek

Smash Rookie
Dam. I thought cardd's diddy was annoying.
What i saw from n4n3rz was putting more use to the bannz
and the occasional jet pack smash. thats hard.
expessially on annoying characters with fast/unpredictable recovery like okinty's metanight

Top Bottom