• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

n00b gets owned to balance out the universe after that Rohins vid

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
nvm falco's reflector can reflect from behind on initial frames.

we r nobs

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
This thread does NOT deliver.

I'm embarrassed and confused as to why I posted this, probably on the assumption that the ending was a lolsorz glitch combined with a lack of sleep and lapse in judgment.

I am truley sorry for your lots.

Koji123

Smash Cadet
Well, atleast the video quality was really clear. I was somewhat in awe at how amazing it looked. I mean I could actually see what was going on! <3

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
HD Camera + HD TV

To balance out the failure of this thread, I got 2nd place in a Character Brawl Wifi Tourney on another site, which means theres only 1 main per character..

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
the quality is really amazing!

It's pretty unfair how you get killed by your own Charge shot at a only 55%:ohwell:

But I have to ask, as you got knocked away by it why did you use (nair) in the bubble of danger? does it work as good as fair to stop momentum?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
To be honest, I didn't even know I did that. What happened was the shot got reflected by the first few frames of falco's reflector which reflect from behind (but oddly enough, not in front of him, where he's facing). This really surprised me so I tried to spot dodge the charge shot, but somehow I still got hit by it. I was most likely holding L at the time, and I pressed A as a super delayed reaction to zair tether back to the ledge.

As for actual DI, I like to DI correctly, then air dodge, then drop a bomb.. It's probably not the best, but I just tend to like bombs.

Top Bottom