• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My wii wont read my SD card

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
My wii wont read my SD card. I have had my wii little under a year now, and I got my SD card two months ago. I kept it in its case because I didnt have much use for it until now. But now, my SD ont be read. It just says "Nothing is inserted in the SD Card Slot".

Can anybody help me?

I'd rather not have to my a new SD card...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well.. unless you either: 1) Stuck the SD card in the wrong way, or 2) Formatted the SD card wrong, it's probably corrupted.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
my sd card is 1GB and it works perfectly fine. Mine also has a switch which says lock and whenever i put it in wrong I have had the lock switch on. To make it work move the switch off then try inserting it into the wii console again. If this does not work your SD card may be damaged, corrupted or broken.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Read at the Wii or at the PC? Anyways check that little switch that says "Lock" on your card

Top Bottom