• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My wifi matches "UpDated Three moreMatches" Come Watch

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Nice ROB fight. I just love watching Links beat up ROBs.

I know but it took hours so i stop both of the replays u gave me b/c it took wayyy too long i think it was messed up or suming. i would have had 2 more but they was messing up :/
Wait, WHAT? What happened now?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Nice ROB fight. I just love watching Links beat up ROBs.

Wait, WHAT? What happened now?
yea those matches vs rob and that other fight it wouldnt work for some reason

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
yea those matches vs rob and that other fight it wouldnt work for some reason
Like wouldn't work where? Downloading them? Were the videos corrupt? I can re-do them. Just send whatever...you have good matches.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Like wouldn't work where? Downloading them? Were the videos corrupt? I can re-do them. Just send whatever...you have good matches.
thx i face a lot of good players like you and others

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Ive updated more matches. i now use the green link

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Stop LDodging in the air when you're hit off the stage and use aerials to momentum cancel, and just be more careful about jumping into Lucas' UpB.
Other than that great job.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Stop LDodging in the air when you're hit off the stage and use aerials to momentum cancel, and just be more careful about jumping into Lucas' UpB.
Other than that great job.
ok thx about the momentum cancel. about the upb i was trying to hurry up and ko himso i could recored that match lol. usally i edge hug or wait till he get back on the edge.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I always forget to momentum cancel instead of ldodge myself, so just wanted to point that out. Bair comes out the fastest, so always try to use that.
Lol on the "trying to kill him faster."

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
That play style and that tunic looks oh so familiar. I just cant put my finger on who it reminds me of =(
idk who my style looks like anymore since it changed soo much :(

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol i love you monkey, I was being sarcastic. Your playstyle looks exactly like mine.
oh i thought that other dude wrote that because yall have the same avatar i wasnt lookin at the name .u really think we have da same play style?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
oh i thought that other dude wrote that because yall have the same avatar i wasnt lookin at the name .u really think we have da same play style?
Legan is amazing. I'm just that snotty kid around the corner always playing pranks on you and laughing quietly to myself as you struggle to comprehend what just happened.

Yes, your play styles are quite similar actually. The thing I find funny is that you are the WiFi version of Legan, while Legan is just... Legan.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Legan is amazing. I'm just that snotty kid around the corner always playing pranks on you and laughing quietly to myself as you struggle to comprehend what just happened.

Yes, your play styles are quite similar actually. The thing I find funny is that you are the WiFi version of Legan, while Legan is just... Legan.

Wifi Legan<_<? wut

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Yo do yall mind putting these vids in the video archive

Top Bottom