• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My voicepack mods for Project M (YouTube videos)

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
These are my first attempts at modding Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Project M.

I plan to make an anime Jigglypuff voicepack soon.

Bowser, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong have "realistic" animal sounds in the Smash Bros. games. These animal sounds are not canon to the source games these characters come from.

I've modded Brawl to give these three characters the humanlike canon voices that they have in Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart Wii. The new voicepacks for DK and Bowser come from other contributors on the Brawl Vault website. I modified the Bowser voicepack to add in more Mario Kart voice clips to replace the weird Kaiju roars Bowser has in the Smash games. I made the voicepack for Diddy Kong myself.

Someone mentioned that DK's voice clips from Donkey Kong 64 are good. If I can find the DK64 sounds, I can make a new voicepack for Donkey Kong. Brawl was used to record this video, but these voicepacks can easily be inplemented into Project M.

Last edited:

Raiden mk-II

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4313-2377-1601
I modded Jigglypuff for Brawl and Project M to use her Smash 4 models that replace her fish mouth with an expressive mouth. She even includes her Smash 64 bow and her Melee headband.

I added in originally missing sounds for Jigglypuff. She now has proper screams for being hit by medium damage and taking heavy damage. These new voice clips are taken from the Pokemon anime. The new singing and Final Smash voice clips are also from the anime.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
I know exactly which episode that final smash sound came from and I commend you for using it. It fits perfectly.

Top Bottom