• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Vid Section

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not bad but i was more impressed by the game and watch, why did you shoot the arrow away from him so much at first? use his b air more to get the kill and over b 2 get in and rack up damage. dont let your up b get gimmped so easy you are the first person ive seen to have it get gimped i've played the game my self and as soon as you use it you wanta fly to the land when he hit you out of it you should have been trying to fly to the other side of the stage it might not have worked up i just saw you sitting there. Im not pro but that what i think from what i saw and haave played

kook321

Smash Apprentice
game and watch **** with the first life, no offense. although glad you started to edge gaurd and learn to stop spamming arrows when he was recoverying. stick to pit advantages and be less predictable.

DYF

Smash Cadet
man that G&W is siick!! he must be sooo pro! lol
but that was very smart of you to start shooting arrows the other way so you dont fill the bucket up when its out.

Top Bottom