• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Ultimate Team

ss118

Smash Master
Electrode @ Focus Sash
Static: Timid
4 HP, 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power [Grass]
Taunt
Thunder Wave

Azelf @ Light Clay
Levitate: Jolly
252 HP, 4 Attack, 252 Speed
Stealth Rock
Reflect
Light Screen
Explosion

Salamence @ Life Orb
Intimidate: Adamant
252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw

Lucario @ Life Orb
Inner Focus: Adamant
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Close Combat
Crunch
Swords Dance
Extremespeed

Infernape @ Life Orb
Blaze: Jolly
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Swords Dance
Mach Punch

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Sand Stream: Jolly
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Post questions or suggesionst or steal or whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's called a joke...

and yes, I do.

ss118

Smash Master
what do you do about scizor?
Scizor is generally set-up bait for this team. Lets review the members:

Electrode: Thunder Wave/ Thunderbolt
Azelf: Set up SR or explodes?
Salamence: Intimidate?
Lucario: Outspeeds + OHKOs with CC and takes a chunk with SDed ESpeed.
Infernape: Outspeeds + OHKOs, also takes a chunk from SDed Mach Punch(more than Luke)
Tyranitar: not OHKOed before an SD by Bullet Punch and OHKOs it back after a DD with SE.

There's also the chance of a Reflect being up at any time, which only increases the success rate.

If a metagross comes in or something with EQ comes in, this team is toast... unless that's what you were planning on making... :p
is this serious or are you still a *******?

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Is this really your "Ultimate Team"? I've seen you post better.

I would use Uxie with Momento over Azelf. Uxie's bulk will allow you more than one opportunity to set up and 95 speed still isn't that bad. Momento helps you control the battle better than Explosion in my opinion. With Explosion, you can both die, so whatever they send out could still wall/threaten you. EX: You explode, You send out Tar, they send out anything with a fighting attack and you waste a turn switching out. Momento on the other hand, should go like this: You momento them, send out whatever you know they can't hit (especially with -4 attacks) and you get a guaranteed set up as they switch out. You might even get another if whatever they switch in isn't a perfect counter. Also, once they see you use the dual screens, an explosion is predictable so they might just send out a ghost. Meanwhile, Momento will still hit the ghost.

This might just be my bias against Lucario, but get rid of it. It does essentially the same thing as Infernape. Infernape is faster,mach punch is a better priority than extremespeed, and you have the element of surprise (the sd set still isn't that popular. The only thing Lucario can do different is set up on waters. Use Scizor over it or even Gyara.

Edit: Changed my mind. **** scizor and lucario. Go with Kingdra. It fits great with the team because it can set up on the bulky waters that could give you problems. The mixed set ***** everything, especially pure stall. So yeah, mixed Kingdra over Lucario.

D

Deleted member

I'm the opposite. I think you should ADD another SD sweeper to Lucario and Infernape. Unbalanced teams are so hard to fight. Needs more SD lol.

Top Bottom