• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Super Smash Bros. 4 roster FOR WII U

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5258]My Super Smash Bros. 4 roster FOR WII U[/drupal]

This list may change as time goes on and as offical announcments are made throughout the next year or so. This list is based off a MIX of what i think will be the final roster and what I want to be the final roster. To be realistic about this, my list will consist of a 45 character roster with a few honorable mentions. My list doesnt really have too many fanboy ish fantasies. Itried to pick characters that are to me very feasable.

MARIO SERIES
MARIO
LUIGI
BOWSER
BOWSER JR.
WARIO
WALUIGI
PEACH
YOSHI
GENO

DONKEY KONG SERIES
DK
DIDDY
KING. K ROOL

KIRBY SERIES
KIRBY
METAKNIGHT
KING DEDEDE

STARFOX SERIES
FOX MCCLOUD
WOLF O' DONNELL
KRYSTAL

METROID SERIES
SAMUS/ZERO SUIT
RIDLEY

F-ZERO SERIES
CAPTAIN FALCON

PIKMIN SERIES
CAPTAIN OLIMAR

EARTHBOUND SERIES
NESS
ANOTHER EARTHBOUND REP

POKEMON SERIES
PIKACHU
JIGGYLYPUFF
ZOROARK/LUCARIO
NEW POKEMON TRAINER

RETRO NINTENDO CHARACTERS
ICE CLIMBERS
MR. GAME & WATCH
R.O.B.
LITTLE MAC

KID ICARUS SERIES
PIT

FIRE EMBLEM SERIES
MARTH
IKE
BLACK KNIGHT OR KROM

LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES
LINK
GANNONDORF
ZELDA/SHEIK
NEW ZELDA REP(NO CLONE LINK)

NON GAME CHARACTER
Mii

THIRD PARTY
SONIC
PAC-MAN
MEGA-MAN
TAILS OR SHADOW

HONORABLE & NOTABLE MENTIONS
1. DIXIE KONG (If I were making this game I think shes deserving of a roster spot. Her hair makes for interesting moveset potiential)

2. DR. ROBOTNIK/EGGMAN (I'd love to see this Sonic antagonist in a mech like from Sonic Adventure 2 battle. He'd be in the heavy class with Bowser.)

3. SNAKE (Now it wouldnt be the end of the world if he was in 4 but I wouldnt mind seeing him return.)

4. PAPER MARIO (Ok clones are pretty inevitable in Smash so if I had to choose I'd like to see Paper Mario in the mix.)

5. BOMBERMAN (I grew up playin the B man and for nostalgia sake I'd love for him to make it in but it seems very unlikly with Hudson being shutdown and all)

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5258]My Super Smash Bros. 4 roster FOR WII U[/drupal]

This list may change as time goes on and as offical announcments are made throughout the next year or so. This list is based off a MIX of what i think will be the final roster and what I want to be the final roster. To be realistic about this, my list will consist of a 45 character roster with a few honorable mentions. My list doesnt really have too many fanboy ish fantasies. Itried to pick characters that are to me very feasable.

MARIO SERIES
MARIO
LUIGI
BOWSER
BOWSER JR.
WARIO
WALUIGI
PEACH
YOSHI
GENO

DONKEY KONG SERIES
DK
DIDDY
KING. K ROOL

KIRBY SERIES
KIRBY
METAKNIGHT
KING DEDEDE

STARFOX SERIES
FOX MCCLOUD
WOLF O' DONNELL
Falco Lombardi

METROID SERIES
SAMUS/ZERO SUIT

F-ZERO SERIES
CAPTAIN FALCON

PIKMIN SERIES
CAPTAIN OLIMAR

EARTHBOUND SERIES
NESS
ANOTHER EARTHBOUND REP

POKEMON SERIES
PIKACHU
JIGGYLYPUFF
ZOROARK/LUCARIO
NEW POKEMON TRAINER

RETRO NINTENDO CHARACTERS
ICE CLIMBERS
MR. GAME & WATCH
R.O.B.
LITTLE MAC

KID ICARUS SERIES
PIT

FIRE EMBLEM SERIES
MARTH
IKE
BLACK KNIGHT OR KROM

LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES
LINK
GANNONDORF
ZELDA/SHEIK
NEW ZELDA REP(NO CLONE LINK)

NON GAME CHARACTER
Mii

THIRD PARTY
SONIC
PAC-MAN
MEGA-MAN
TAILS OR SHADOW

HONORABLE & NOTABLE MENTIONS
1. DIXIE KONG (If I were making this game I think shes deserving of a roster spot. Her hair makes for interesting moveset potiential)

2. DR. ROBOTNIK/EGGMAN (I'd love to see this Sonic antagonist in a mech like from Sonic Adventure 2 battle. He'd be in the heavy class with Bowser.)

3. SNAKE (Now it wouldnt be the end of the world if he was in 4 but I wouldnt mind seeing him return.)

4. PAPER MARIO (Ok clones are pretty inevitable in Smash so if I had to choose I'd like to see Paper Mario in the mix.)

5. BOMBERMAN (I grew up playin the B man and for nostalgia sake I'd love for him to make it in but it seems very unlikly with Hudson being shutdown and all)
Here I took your list and it added and changed a few things

MARIO SERIES
MARIO
LUIGI
BOWSER
WARIO
PEACH
YOSHI

DONKEY KONG SERIES
DK
DIDDY
Dixie Kong