• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My stage idea! yay!

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
A stage in motion. I think it would be a very exciting stage if one of them was simply a long stretch of land with randomly inclining ordeclining terain. New twist: If you arent using the stick to influence your motion, your character simply keeps running, instead of standing. Tilting the stick forward makes you speed up, and backwards slows you down. Since you dont use the stick to run you can use smash attacks just as if you were standing.

I think this would make for some exciting fights, especially if sonic makes it in, cause then hes doing what he does best. Feedback, please, and improve on this if you notice any flaws.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
I like the stage alternating terrain if u make holes appear in certain areas. It sounds kinda like pokemon stadium but the biggest problem is automatic moving cause if your say Meta Knight you will glide if u jump and hold the button for that extra second. Now that means your gonna have more trouble going Up or Down while gliding. The hole warping flat terrain is a neat idea though. Sounds like the zelda stage slightley.

Top Bottom