• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my south florida shout outs!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Man I had a great time with you guys. Thanks for the melee action so imma give y'all shout outs.

Xif- Always fun playing you. Thanks for letting me play there twice. I promise I will be beast with sheik next time. Your too funny in melee. I wanna see more of your falco though. We gotta play mafia like back in GA but we need Marty:(. Guilty gear was fun too. SF4 next time?

Lamp Chops- We gotta smash the game and the girls kid. Too bad that party was mad early and no ride too muvico:(. Thanks for letting me play at your crib til like 3am sneaking in me and my bro and ****. Your mad chill. Lol spick brothers.

Dawne(spelling) nice fox man lets mm next time? my sheik peach ganon? Your cool and not bad at all.

Animal control- GG man. good fox. teams were good between us brothers:) Thanks for letting me come. Your house was great for smash hope too see you again.

Animal controls brother- didn't catch your name but nice samus very few people can play her good like you. Team matches were good lets play 1 vs 1 next time. Our mains though:laugh:.

Liguini(spelling)- wtf no ganon dittos. man regardless your just good ****!!! next time though next time. teams were fun you and dop(spelling) are good teammates. Lets mm at genisis if i make it there. thanks for coming out too xif's place your like my idol.

green co/Andrew- my boi!!! what are the odds we grew up together and both play melee. sick ness but too bad ness as a character sucks though. he is holding you back play marth. get at me man. I will play you when im back in town fo sho.

Tyrel- Ain't gonna lie i was surprised you played melee. Let alone play a technical falco. I remember the days when we played ball every Friday. now we wanna play melee. nice seeing you again when I'm in town imma hit you up. work on not making such bad mistakes like missing sweet spots and ****. I know when I play you again you gonna be beasting son. You got sesai chops too help you:)

dop(spelling) - **** that peach is fast. GG in our teams matches more singles next time and yes double fox's are gay! very much soo.

shebrick- Very sexy sheik. Sheik dittos were mad fun I gotta play you again one day. MM me sheik and peach thanks for the ride too lamp chops place that was cool of you.

flat soda- why so queit? But still you was cool.

Hope I didn't for get anyone get at me on myspace www.myspace.com/nica4lyfe45
face book search dale campbell and my aim is nicaboy45. Peace guys

Life After Death

Smash Champion
always good to chill with my **** bros lol we'll see each other again though so its all gud. sorry i wasnt in the mood to smash on friday lol. Sometimes my mood changes like 10 times a day lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol why apologizes? Its good not too play smash all the time. That means you have a life lol. I understand. Plus i feel the same way sometimes. I get smashed out.

Top Bottom