• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My smash on 3ds no longer works.

JuniorMintyFresh

Smash Rookie
This has gone on for months, the game will load the title screen, but when I do a match or try to go online, it freezes at the loading screen, I used to be able to do at least one single player match and then I would try to play a second round- it freezes, it also doesn't connect with other 3ds's anymore, I tried to play with a few friends, it adds me to the group, then I got stuck in training mode while they were on the first match. I tried to see if deleting the save on the sd card would work, it only made it worst now I can't even get in one session and it will freeze. I got this on the day it came out, it worked fine until the end of 2016 . I don't really know what to do at this point, do i need to buy a new game, or sd card?

P.Kay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
plenty.kay
3DS FC
3153-8243-0352
Does this happen with any other games you have? If not, then there is most likely a problem with the game. There should be other people with this question too, maybe search it up on Google and have a look around.
Check to see if the memory on your DS and SD card aren't full, they may be causing problems (but I doubt that's the case, better safe than sorry though so you may as well check).

I'm no expert with this stuff but I hope that helped!

P.S. Welcome to Smashboards! :4dedede:

Last edited:

JuniorMintyFresh

Smash Rookie
Does this happen with any other games you have? If not, then there is most likely a problem with the game. There should be other people with this question too, maybe search it up on Google and have a look around.
Check to see if the memory on your DS and SD card aren't full, they may be causing problems (but I doubt that's the case, better safe than sorry though so you may as well check).

I'm no expert with this stuff but I hope that helped!

P.S. Welcome to Smashboards! :4dedede:

Yeah it doesn't happen to my other games, and the sd card has about 11,000 blocks left, so I'm guessing I'll need to find a new game, thanks for the help.

P.Kay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
plenty.kay
3DS FC
3153-8243-0352
Yeah it doesn't happen to my other games, and the sd card has about 11,000 blocks left, so I'm guessing I'll need to find a new game, thanks for the help.
No problem, happy to help! I hope it works out for you, it sucks when things like that happen.

Top Bottom