• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Samus Checklist. What the flashiest thing you can do with Samus?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
point of note to make for Corneria, you have to time it so the movement of the ship cooperates with you. Otherwise it can rise up while you're going under it and make it where you can't reach.

Also, it is possible to go left to right, just not by the ussual methods. I'll release a video soon showing how to do it along with other places like FD & Venom.

Joker

Smash Ace
:embarrass
No
yall obviously havent played hugs, and anyway this thread is the flasheist thing you can do with samus...

So why the fukc are ppl talking about wave dashing?!?!??!

Losers :ohwell:

co_and_me

Smash Lord
out of couriosity what does the part of hugs mean? does he have seomthing really flashy he does? I want to learn to do it do I can play like hugs lol.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i got a pretty gud move its up throw -up air - full shot
but some times the shot might miss becuase of the knock back its works really well when there about 40%
another one is againts LOADS of people just when their about to come on teh stage run to the ledge plant a bomb and DI back to the ledge this will stop the person rite next to the ledge forcing them to do another up B. BUT!!!!! at the place they will b will force them to shot above the the ladge putting you in the perfect place for a smash to face if they try to shot up then DI to the ledge simply walk foward and smash them a way sweet
try it out

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
flashiest... use only SWD to move and punish, it could look ****ing sexy but predictable once they know, but if ur teh truth, u can just adjust ur SWD and poop on nubs... im pretty sure nobody can control the swd that good though.. this is just my 2 cents on this thread :)

rayecho

Smash Ace
for flashy, i like to do a bomb into dair and keep repeating the combo until i miss or they get out. I have had a lot of people in the back round say "wow" or "oh ****". And it will put on a major amount of damage if they dont get out quick enough.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Missle cancel to SWD and once the missle hits the enemy I air dodge and use my grapple beam to stop the opponent before the missle's knockback kills him and this results him quickly falling straight to his doom, and to insure he doesn't recover I do an edge hog.

Top Bottom