• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My roommate interviewed me, check it out, it great!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Link to original post: [drupal=5470]My roommate interviewed me, check it out, it great![/drupal]

My Roommate is a film student and he's always doing projects in the apartment. He's really passionate about it, it's pretty cool when all the equipment gets set up, it basically turns our living rooms into a live studio with green screens and light and boom mikes and stuff. Anyway his most recent project for class was to make an interview and it turned out great, so I wanted to share it with you guys =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Asy9uIDOmco

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
BTW Before I get any smartass comments, The hype clip is a Melee clip because of a mixup in files I gave him describing the hype of the games (He doesn't know a thing about smash) But he told me he preferred the M2K vs Ocean clip I originally gave him so he's gonna make a version with that instead and add the sound of the crowd hype

Edit: Basically I gave him a lot of random clips I had +M2k/ocean and old mango/armada and he edited them as he saw fit.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This is cool, if the BBR interviews would be like this I think it'd be awesome.

Confessions of a Brawl noob: I used to do pretend interviews in my head after playing against CPUs.

Someday.png

Man if only I had access to free plane tickets so I could record everybody like this for the BBR Interviews. :/

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=5470]My roommate interviewed me, check it out, it great![/drupal]

My Roommate is a film student and he's always doing projects in the apartment. He's really passionate about it, it's pretty cool when all the equipment gets set up, it basically turns our living rooms into a live studio with green screens and light and boom mikes and stuff. Anyway his most recent project for class was to make an interview and it turned out great, so I wanted to share it with you guys =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Asy9uIDOmco
YOUR NAME IS ****ING ZETARIUS
HOLY **** THAT'S ****ING BADASS
THAT'S WAY ****ING COOLER THAN 'Smileyface' WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU

Although it kinda gets balanced out by the corny 'Hambrick', no offense.
Really well conducted interview overall. Very good format and structure, appropriate camera shots and clips and whatnot, very professional 5/5 etc etc
This is cool, if the BBR interviews would be like this I think it'd be awesome.

Confessions of a Brawl noob: I used to do pretend interviews in my head after playing against CPUs.

Someday.png
This made me laugh real hard

Top Bottom